Social Am I Crazy ?

Definitely crazy.

BTW, wtf is ozone exposure?

It's basically smog we mostly create and the O3 in it, ozone, is harmful.

In other news, pollutants in the air are harmful to lung function.

You forgot to mention how 5G antenna neutrifies the what's its... and makes you grow a vagina and butt implants.

actually what you are saying makes some sense... it would be too long to explain but Ive seen the virus has killed more people in polluted cities where the lungs of the people would be more f..up

Doesnt matter anyways as I think the most important factor in how hard it would hit you will always be emotional... and that depends on your mental health, not on anything physical

so last couple of months i had this crazy idea that ozone exposure causes most of the covid deaths

Am I Crazy ?

giphy.gif

No, that's a perfectly logical conclusion.

Not crazy, just dumb.

This.

It's pretty well documented that pre existing conditions, including but not limited to respiratory problems like asthma, COPD, etc increase the chance of having a more severe case of the viral infection.

We have data already on a wide variety of things that can be chemical or physical irritants to the lungs on an individual and environmental / public health level.

So, it's not some kind of conspiracy or smoking gun that we might see more hospitalizations and more covid deaths in areas that had negative environmental factors which could effect the respiratory health of the local population. That's just... normal.

But that also doesn't mean the virus can't kill someone who lives in a place with great air quality.

so last couple of months i had this crazy idea that ozone exposure causes most of the covid deaths
the more i dig more evidence showes up i'm obsessed with it i even made video about it
i found this article today it says ''Our data indicate that the unhealthy levels of ozone in the environment may predispose individuals to severe SARS-CoV-2 infection. ''
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33200134/

i cant stop think about it should i see a psychiatrist or is it normal.

You're just a little unwell

I didn’t read your post, but I can decisively say yes, you are crazy.

Mayberry surely offer quite various bunch of people

Let me guess, you also think Joe Rogan is really smart too.

the more i dig more evidence showes up i'm obsessed with it i even made video about it
i found this article today it says ''Our data indicate that the unhealthy levels of ozone in the environment may predispose individuals to severe SARS-CoV-2 infection. ''
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33200134/

i cant stop think about it should i see a psychiatrist or is it normal.

Considering I know right-wingers who think space is fake and that literally every single TV show and movie (with zero exception) is government propaganda... I'd say you're quite sane by comparison haha.

Back