Am I crazy to think that Bisping is going to pick up a convincing win this weekend?

I see everyone is picking Bisping to win. Can someone enlighten me and say HOW does Bisping beat Anderson? I really wanna know. In which segment is Bisping better than Silva?

Calm down bro lol, I never said Anderson couldn't win. In fact I heavily implied I could be crazy for picking against him. Take a chill pill, Bill... For real.. Deal?

Sorry in advance, very sleep deprived
Lol. Don't worry, I just like to say the F word. I mainly just thought it was funny, because it's not very sound logic, no offense. They're both out of their prime, but one's prime pretty much towers god-like over the other one's. If the Bisping that beat Cung fought the broken ribbed Anderson that fought Chael the first time then we might see a UD for Bisping.

Lol. Don't worry, I just like to say the F word. I mainly just thought it was funny, because it's not very sound logic, no offense. They're both out of their prime, but one's prime pretty much towers god-like over the other one's. If the Bisping that beat Cung fought the broken ribbed Anderson that fought Chael the first time then we might see a UD for Bisping.

I just meant if Bisping puts on a late flurry like in that fight I could see him putting Anderson away but that may be because I don't see Anderson as a god

I think it's a bit crazy, yes. Silva is 40 but it's not like Bisping is young - he's 36. Both men aren't young and both have been knocked (Silva once, Bisping twice). It goes without saying that when you're 40, you're far away from your physical peak. Silva also was hesitant in throwing leg kicks after his injury and the question is if he'll ever feel comfortable throwing mean leg kicks. Still, what can Bisping do? Does anyone think he can outstrike Silva? Silva is by far the better striker. That doesn't mean he can't get caught, but the probability of that happening is very low especially considering that Bisping isn't a power puncher. The only likely outcome where Bisping wins is by decision and I have a hard time seeing him surviving for five rounds against one of the best strikers in MMA.
Just let it go man...

Anything is possible in MMA and who knows what Anderson has left at this point? So, no, you're not crazy. I still expect a KO win for Anderson, tho.

It could happen.

Highlight reel KO followed by Anderson asking Bisping's lifeless body if he can get an erection in the post fight interview could happen too.

Looking forward to it either way.

I like bisping a lot but I like anderson more. I'd rather silva not lose to someone like bisping than bisping get a big win. I don't think the idea is crazy though. Andersons chin may have faded. But even if thats the case I'm not sure bisping is the one to capitalize on it.

Back