Am I Being Used?

Enjoy it for what it is. Sounds like a good time until something better comes along.

Yea you probably are, you sound like a tool.

I am wondering if I am being used.
All the girls are saying that I am very attractive.
I have a girlfriend who I am faithful too.
But whenever she calls me we just have relations right away for like an hour then sleep.
Then she will buy me dinner and talk about herself.
Then we will do it again and she will leave. Sometimes she will give me spending money.
Is this a normal relationship? Am I being used for my good looks?

None of this happened.

The relationship feels hollow I guess?
Maybe my thoughts aren't being valued properly
I'm really smart I think

How old are you? How long have you two been together?

Honestly, I gotta say it sounds like that's all she wants from the relationship if you're making an effort to make the relationship more than that and she isn't interested, that is.

One newsflash that you may not know.....that is what females do in conversation with men in general. They really don't give a shit about anything you have to say and would rather just babble on about themselves without you getting a word in except to ask them more about themselves or their story about their day or past or whatever. That's just something you're gonna have to get used to with any woman at any age. It's just the way it is.

Now if you're trying to develop the relationship into more, like spending time doing things together other than screwing then sleeping then dinner until you see each other again, then rinse and repeat and she's not interested in going to the next level, then it sounds like she is just interested in a casual relationship. The only thing now for you to do is decide if you're satisfied with that or not.

Also, if you're in this space about things in your head, the sex doesn't sound exceptional anyway. Maybe find a better partner who satisfies you in at least SOME way.

Back