Am I able to watch Brown vs Silva on Fight Pass?

CaloLutadores

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Well, I rewatched the event three days after it was live. Now I am trying to find it to watch this great bout one more time, and I can't do it. Does these main cards disappear after some thime or what? In ,,Event Replays" are events only to TUF Nations Finale

I don't have FP but I'm sure it comes on 90 days after the event buddy

For some strange reason it is charging $10 to watch it.

Well, I rewatched the event three days after it was live. Now I am trying to find it to watch this great bout one more time, and I can't do it. Does these main cards disappear after some thime or what? In ,,Event Replays" are events only to TUF Nations Finale

It wont let you watch until 3 months from the air date because of black out restrictions. Or you can pay to watch.

As of right now you'll just be able to watch the fight pass prelims for that card.

I don't have FP but I'm sure it comes on 90 days after the event buddy
OK, but I was able to watch it three days after it was live. So, how exactly does it work?

It wont let you watch until 3 months from the air date because of black out restrictions

There is not three months from BIsping vs Kennedy card. 3 months rule is only for PPV events.

I think it's 10-30 days for Fight Nights etc. PPV is 90+. Depends on broadcast restrictions and all that jazz though.

Back