Am happy for once

bzrkr

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If this sticks, then justice has prevailed in MMA. Am talking about Wonderboy getting next titleshot and Connor going back to FW to defend that title.

If Woodley gets "injured", then let Wonderboy and Ruthless fight for Interim. Lawler's sudden KO loss shouldn't detract him that far from rankings.

If McGregor doesn't/can't go back to FW, then Aldo is once again FW champ...and both should rematch at some point in LW.

I wouldnt put too much stock into what dana says.

Am happy too. Am happy for Wonderboy and am happy to see Conor vs Aldo 2.

It doesn't happen often, but right now I'm a huge Dana White fan.

Again

Gsp is curently in nego with the UFC.

Dana is playing game.

The UFC need star right now.
Jones -out
Lesnar - out
Ronda- ?
McG might lose again
Anderson is done.

Taking Bozo Goofapotomus at his word, it would be an ideal scenario.

Nobody deserves the shot more than Wonderboy, and McG has frozen the FW division forever.

But this is Dana saying this, so I wouldn't get the cocoa butter out to fap just yet.

Taking Bozo Goofapotomus at his word, it would be an ideal scenario.

Nobody deserves the shot more than Wonderboy, and McG has frozen the FW division forever.

But this is Dana saying this, so I wouldn't get the cocoa butter out to fap just yet.

"Bozo Goofapotomus" .

Lawl!!!

If this sticks, then justice has prevailed in MMA. Am talking about Wonderboy getting next titleshot and Connor going back to FW to defend that title.

If Woodley gets "injured", then let Wonderboy and Ruthless fight for Interim. Lawler's sudden KO loss shouldn't detract him that far from rankings.

If McGregor doesn't/can't go back to FW, then Aldo is once again FW champ...and both should rematch at some point in LW.

Conor fighting at 145 again...

Nope.

Not gonna happen.

You may now go back to being unhappy.

Mee too
giphy.gif

If Woodley gets "injured", then let Wonderboy and Ruthless fight for Interim. Lawler's sudden KO loss shouldn't detract him that far from rankings..

hell no wonderboy will just wait for tyron to heal up.

Try not to let what fights get made in the UFC determine your happiness. :p

Conor fighting at 145 again...

Nope.

Not gonna happen.

You may now go back to being unhappy.

Hey...try reading the rest of my message before responding prematurely. If Connor ain't going back, then Aldo is FW champ once again and they should rematch down the line in LW.

Try not to let what fights get made in the UFC determine your happiness. :p
Yeah bro I guess I'm a wee bit guilty of this...but I admit LOTS of you Sherdoggers depend on MMA for happiness too ;)

So you're happy with new champions being crowned without having to beat the current champ?

I do somewhat agree on your stance on McGregor though. If a fighter decides to move up in weight, he should vacate the title, rather than hold the division up.

Other than that, inactivity causing a champ to be stripped, or a champ retiring, a fighter should have to beat the champ in order to be recognized as a champ.

Yeah bro I guess I'm a wee bit guilty of this...but I admit LOTS of you Sherdoggers depend on MMA for happiness too ;)

MMA also seems to cause a lot of Sherdoggers pain and suffering. :D

So you're happy with new champions being crowned without having to beat the current champ?

I do somewhat agree on your stance on McGregor though. If a fighter decides to move up in weight, he should vacate the title, rather than hold the division up.

Other than that, inactivity causing a champ to be stripped, or a champ retiring, a fighter should have to beat the champ in order to be recognized as a champ.
Negative about being happy on champs being crowned without beating the current champ. One example being Dan Cormier. Only loss to JBJ who never lost the belt through MMA competition, but because his personal life ruined his chances to fight. But what can you do about this? Blame Cormier 'cos JBJ can't fight?
Same goes with McGregor. If he doesn't go back to FW, he can't be champ. He did beat Aldo, and has a win over Aldo, but Aldo is still in FW and McGregor isn't.
I agree with your post though, but if McGregor wants to flaunt that FW belt like he's been doing during the fights with Nate, he needs to also defend it.
It's stupid that he's showing off his FW belt during his upcoming fight(s) with Nate. I don't remember Anderson Silva doing that when he did those two LHW fights when he was still MW champ. Please let me know if I'm wrong. I guess McGregor is doing the Timmah Sylvia approach with the belt. Sleeps with it, eats with it, shits with it, bangs with it, etc.

Last edited:
Back