ALWAYS Check for cats before flying a plane

438907.jpg

I love the look of utter shock by the pilot at 1:00

Holy shit, man. That video stressed me the hell out. I couldn't wait for the pilot to return that poor cat safely to the ground. I kept worrying that it was going to fall to its doom.

Holy shit, man. That video stressed me the hell out. I couldn't wait for the pilot to return that poor cat safely to the ground. I kept worrying that it was going to fall to its doom.
I thought it was weird how casually they reacted to it. They werent even surprised there's a CAT HANGING ONTO THE WING.

I thought it was weird how casually they reacted to it. They werent even surprised there's a CAT HANGING ONTO THE WING.

The cat was pretty chill tbf. From the video thumbail I thought I was going to be horrified but then it was like 'If you're good then I'm good brah'

Yeah, that surprised me too. LOL.
But I'm so glad that the pilot took the plane right back down so the cat could jump off & go on its merry way. Hopefully, it learned its lesson about napping on those planes though.

Cats always land on their feet.

what’s the worry?

stupid stonky cade, y u sneak on plane??

Y-U-No.jpg

Back