Alvarez p4p #6 and Woodley p4p # 9...Seriously UFC, seriously?

dat reach lol. ok forget that the red king made duckley call him daddy

duckley should still not be on any top 10 p4p list based on the fact that i can pick 10 fighters who are better than him
Define better and what proves they are better today?

I can give respect to Alvarez. He's been around a long time, he was and is a champion and has fought in wars. Woodley is a pussy and a very very average fighter.

I can give respect to Alvarez. He's been around a long time, he was and is a champion and has fought in wars. Woodley is a pussy and a very very average fighter.
I don't expect him to stay at that rank long.

Except ...

seems to be implying Rory should be higher than Woodley. MMAth sucks though because Rory lost to Lawler whom Woodley just KOd. So how is Rory higher?

That's why you can't do what TS did.
Twice Rory lost to Robbie

So Lawler who beat Rory should be .. but Lawler got smashed by Woodley ... quite a pickle you are creating.
Guys like Woodley who gas after one round and really only have a punchers chance against the elite of a division, shouldn't be top 10 P4P.

This has gotta be a troll thread hahaha. I respect the effort though!

P4P is a load of BS

And especially the ufc p4p rankings

they had ronda in the top 10

lmao

someone who fought part time entertainers throughout here career

Guys like Woodley who gas after one round and really only have a punchers chance against the elite of a division, shouldn't be top 10 P4P.
They do when they KO people and become champ. Like I said, I don't expect him to stay there long.

Well TS, Look at it this way: Who has Tyrone defeated in the past year before the Lawler fight? Oh, that's right, nobody. Who did Alvarez beat before RDA? Melendez and Pettis.

Then why is Conor on there?
He's another one.

Guys like Rockhold, Dillashaw, Jacare ect ect are all better fighters P4P over Woodley, Alvarez and Conor.

It's even more confusing how females make a P4P list with men on it.

Last edited:
He's another one.

Guys like Rockhold, Dillashaw, Jacare ect ect are all better fighters P4P over Woodley, Alvarez and Conor.

It's even more confusing how females make a P4P list with men on it.
In full agreement with you then

alvarez got soundly beaten by cerrone and if the fight had been 5 round he would have been stopped. then he went to win gilbert just by a hair (majority thought he lost that fight). Pettis fight....zZzzZzz...oh well then he got RDA and won by tko a la bisping/serra.

Woodley lost to rory and thank god it wasnt 5 rounder coz he was in serious trouble in the third due to his skill and cardio (sorry for racism). then won DHK by tko which was impressive tbh. Overweight Kelvin was a though fight and he got the better of Kelvin only by split decision. sits 1,5 years and throws 1 shot which happens to drop aged Lawler.

Alverez will be beaten by Khabib or hell even holloway can step up a weighclass and beat him. Woodley will be beaten by rory or wonderboy any day, he has to hope for rusted gsp to wildly appear after danas annoucement of woodley-thompson.

all and all nothing new, rankings are 100000% joke.
Only losers care about this list.

Back