Alvarez: Moraes can come to UFC and be 135lb champion; he will come over here and do some big things

Idc what that says Marlan has been beating weak competition. If he's in the UFC he might not ever get a title shot let alone beat Cruz and I'm positive DJ could be him as well.
He's keeping quiet about the Torres vs. MM fight now, LOL.

He's keeping quiet about the Torres vs. MM fight now, LOL.
I thought MM had a good fight against Torres. He was getting hit from the bottom but was in control of the entire fight and that was when MM was VERY green. Who has Marlon beat? A bunch of fighters who have never faced good competition. He has beaten no one worth mentioning it's like in the UFC where a pretty good fighter is smashing all these lack luster fighters and everyone thinks he's crazy good then gets derailed once he fights decent competition. WSOF BW division is a joke.

I doubt he will accept huge pay cut to come to UFC.

Hopefully a Hill decision ruins everyone's day.
haha I like Marlon, but I was thinking the same thing. Hill is an underrated fighter; Dana didn't like him from his prelim fight on TUF. He "wrestlefucked" (Dana's words) Paddy Holohan, whom Dana probably liked.

Moraes should win again, but Hill is very tough, on top of his skill. They have an Aldo and Frankie thing going.

Don't see him beating Dom. Dude hasn't fought the top talent and had a decently close fight with Miguel Torres who got worse before and after getting dominated by Mighty Mouse when he was only a wrestler. If he does get signed he would need to get a few solid wins in the UFC for me to believe it. Is competition isn't comparable to who Alvarez fought.
Maybe your name should be

"Strawman professional."

I thought MM had a good fight against Torres. He was getting hit from the bottom but was in control of the entire fight and that was when MM was VERY green. Who has Marlon beat? A bunch of fighters who have never faced good competition. He has beaten no one worth mentioning it's like in the UFC where a pretty good fighter is smashing all these lack luster fighters and everyone thinks he's crazy good then gets derailed once he fights decent competition. WSOF BW division is a joke.

Josh Hill and Sheymon are better fighters than plenty of BWs in the UFC but id guess u dont know who they are lol

Josh Hill and Sheymon are better fighters than plenty of BWs in the UFC but id guess u dont know who they are lol
Are you being serious I can't really tell. Josh Hill last opponents records: 20-14, 16-1, 4-6, 13-4. Keeping in mind that alll of his opponents faced young inexperienced fighter like himself has. You're right though top talent such as this guy would face someone who's 3-4 at the time and that was a year ago. That's the typical career path of a UFC contender isn't it.

Let's see if he can win josh hill tho. I remmeber the last time they fought, moraes barely won and by far his toughest fight in wsof.

Marlon beat Miguel more clearly than Demetrious.

LMAO have u even seen Miguel/Demetrious fight? It was a robbery. "dominated" rofl

watch the fight

I actually thought I must have misread that. MM was gifted that one.

His leg kicks will give dom trouble but he's too stationary imo.

I'd feel sorry for Cruz's legs, win or lose he'd be eating a big volume of leg kicks.

"I train with this guy, so that means he's the best"

50-45 Cruz, easy. Marlon is good no doubt, but he's no world champ. Maybe he can get to the top 5, but I highly doubt he gets passed guys like Assuncao and Dillashaw.

And lol @ Eddie's leprechaun beard.

Lol . Of course he'd beat Assuncao.

I like when ignorant people keep posting their stupid opinion,it's entertaining.

Hopefully a Hill decision ruins everyone's day.

no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

Back