Alvarez: Conor McGregor 'can't fight for s---'

Hyperbole.

Conor can obviously fight - and for belts.

But Eddie has been unimpressed since before the Diaz fight, so I get why he's exaggerating. He has a solid enough boxing/wrestling game to punish Conor if he can implement it, so he's comfortable downplaying the guy's skillset.

Added to that, it's his weight class now, and Conor was talking before like he could own it. Might as well make a play for a fight with him down the road. You never know what's going to happen, and a Conor fight can bring in the cash.

Wait, are you saying you DON'T prefer pussy to be a lil beat up? One of my fav things about single moms, provided they didn't cheat with some ol c section bullshit

Single moms try harder to keep a man, that's for sure. But I like the aesthetic appeal of being the first farmer or one of the first to plow the field.

I'm not gonna discredit every fighter he faced because my argument isn't how strong or weak they are. my argument is when matching up two strikers, the best striker will have considerable edge and this is what the UFC did, and it's clear as a sunny day. Mendes is the only counter example, and it was a short notice fight for the belt anyway.

So you are going to downplay Conor beating the best wrestler in the division. Cool. Who did Frank have to go through to get his first shot at Aldo?

Conor grapple fucked Max, and Dustin might be a striker, but most people think he is a well rounded mixed martial artist.

tumblr_ncmd7b01Mi1qaa8d1o3_500.gif

Donald%2BCerrone%2BChops%2BDown%2BEddie%2BAlvarez%2BUFC%2B178.gif

lol ok? Cerrone got destroyed by RDA, who Eddie smashed. Plus that's Eddie's first fight in the UFC, and he didn't work with Mark Henry at that time if I recall correctly

So you are going to downplay Conor beating the best wrestler in the division. Cool. Who did Frank have to go through to get his first shot at Aldo?

Conor grapple fucked Max, and Dustin might be a striker, but most people think he is a well rounded mixed martial artist.

LOL grapple fucked

not interested in discussing frankie and I'm not downplaying anything. I'm talking about Conor's path to the belt and Conor's path only. there's a lot of truth to what Eddie said, and none of your replies shows interest in debating it.

I'd actually pick 4 of Conor's victims to beat Eddie.

Aldo
Mendes
Poirier
Holloway

Eddie actually won the title at LW, Mcgregor can't even last 2 rounds before gassing at LW

Alvarez is more famous for his losses than his unremarkable wins. Lucky shots vs RDA and he's a short-term champ a la Tate, Bisping, & Ricco Rodriguez

I've seen instructional videos of births, and yes, they are very graphic.

Different in person. Of course, the first one I saw was a crash C, so that really got my attention. Both Mom and the kid were fine, fortunately.

You dont beat Aldo, Mendes, and porier not knowing how to fight.

Alvarez is more famous for his losses than his unremarkable wins. Lucky shots vs RDA and he's a short-term champ a la Tate, Bisping, & Ricco Rodriguez

He was aiming at his head wasn't he?

Alvarez begging for that red panty night. Pathetic.

Conor aint the fighter he thinks he is, nor the fighter his preadolescent pubehead fans think he is.

Alves aint special but I'd bet he would beat Conor..with ease
Lost it at "preadolescent pubehead fans"!

Conor aint the fighter he thinks he is, nor the fighter his preadolescent pubehead fans think he is.

Alves aint special but I'd bet he would beat Conor..with ease

With ease? Eddie doesn't beat anyone with ease. You sound like the flip of the guys you hate, which makes you kinda the same:confused:

Back