Alvarez: Conor McGregor 'can't fight for s---'

Eddie said, as he begged Conor to fight him instead of Khabib.

I mentioned Lentz and Hacran Dias. anyone who wasn't primarily a striker would be a difficult match up for conor in the FW. Look man. all that money UFC got from mcgregor, they knew he had star power. all they can do is match him up with people he'd likely beat. mcgregor is a great striker with a good reach. if he fights another striker with a much shorter reach, it's a good match up for him. they know what they're doing man. I'm not even complaining, Eddie is just right. and I'm talking about his path for the belt, not his fight with mendes... Mendes was a bad match up for him, certainly.
Can you please tell me where Lents and Dias were back when McG did his climb up through Siver, Barao, Poirer, Mendes and Aldo ? - just for the record, Barao, Siver and Poirer were classed as animals before he humiliated them...
He was clearly a one trick pony from the first time he fought, the thing is/was, it's a pretty bloody good trick that it is.

Hope Conor beats Nate and destroys Eddie, he got very annoying since he won that title..

Its a bit silly when you go over the top like this.

props to mcgregor for destroying aldo in 13 seconds, absolutely. aldo is a beast and the final boss in the FW division. mcgregor's path for a title shot was favorable after favorable match up though. Imagine if he gets a hacran dias, or a nik lentz along the way. could be a completely different career at this point...

So having to beat Siver/Holloway/Poirier/Mendes is favorable? Please compare it to Edgar's road to his first shot.

Conor aint the fighter he thinks he is, nor the fighter his preadolescent pubehead fans think he is.

Alves aint special but I'd bet he would beat Conor..with ease
Alves?

t
<36>

Oh Eddie. The guy who beat Mendes and Aldo can't fight for shit? Those weren't favorable fights. Even short notice Mendes was the best wrestler at FW and Aldo hadn't lost in 10 years.
true comments JB
but good on Alvarez for the trash talk
would like to see this match up maybe one day

It would be pretty interesting how Joe Silva would set up Conor's path to the LW belt without having to fight a wrestler along the way.

Rematch Nate until he wins?

McGregor would KO Alvarez cold. His win over RDA was impressive but his title reign will be short lived

t

true comments JB
but good on Alvarez for the trash talk
would like to see this match up maybe one day
Oh it's smart on his part, no doubt about it. He is clearly trying to garner interest in a fight with McGregor. Plain to see.

So having to beat Siver/Holloway/Poirier/Mendes is favorable? Please compare it to Edgar's road to his first shot.
I'm not gonna discredit every fighter he faced because my argument isn't how strong or weak they are. my argument is when matching up two strikers, the best striker will have considerable edge and this is what the UFC did, and it's clear as a sunny day. Mendes is the only counter example, and it was a short notice fight for the belt anyway.

Yea she looks ok, but that cootchie is beaten up worse than what Rockhold did to Weidman
Wait, are you saying you DON'T prefer pussy to be a lil beat up? One of my fav things about single moms, provided they didn't cheat with some ol c section bullshit

bs lol nate did better against rory and stun gun than he did against most top lws
BS he did dick all against Stun Gun until Kim completely gassed out. No offense for 2 rounds, nothing but defense.

Back