Altercation between Jones and Cormier camps (Videos)

Who cares who started it?

Got me pumped !!!!

I don't know why there is so much hatred going into this fight? At the end of the day it is just competition but these guys are acting like there is serious personal issues here.

let them act and react however they want, they are under the gun, stressed and about to fight in front of millions of people in a highly covered event.

The sun will come up on Sunday morning for both of these men regardless of the outcome. And neither career will come to an end by losing this fight. I think there is way too much emotion on this one.

Its gonna be devastating for the loser in this one.

Reminds me of when folks like Fernando Vargas would talk shit to Oscar De La Hoya on the street and he'd just smile.

"I don't fight for free."

he did basically end Vargas' career in the ring, which was pretty ruthless.

Jon knew damn well why Rosendo Sanchez was confronting his manager. Jon just wanted to insert himself in between. Like I said, he should have just walked away from it. Period. You have a fight in two days. You have bigger things to worry about.

Why?

"details were off the record"

what a load of horse shit

short video, not sure about who are those people, did a coach from AKA get into an argument with Jones Manager? If so is that coach also a fighter?
I think I can hear Jones say his guy is not a fighter.

I hope DC wins, but in the Video it looks like Jones just stands up for his Manager against a trainer/fighter? Would be nothing wrong with that, anyway cant wait for the fight.

he did basically end Vargas' career in the ring, which was pretty ruthless.

Trinidad ended vargas career

Lots of times this happens camps argue. Some are drunk

that botter dude seems like an attention seeking troll.

yup, there was altercation, but I wont tell anyone about it after telling the world because it was "off the record". so why mention anything at all?

attention-whore.jpg

I was thinking the same, he seems to be a massive douche.

This is epic.

Calling it now, DC is going to gas out/have an adrenaline dump.

Another video, this time Jones and DC are arguing.

http://instagram.com/p/xVdgsNyDlu/

Jesus christ DC snaps so easily. I don't want to see he's a mental midget but he takes things very personally.

Jones is literally stood there smiling telling him he sucks and DC is flipping out, pointing fingers and having to be held back

I would not want to say a word wrong to Cormier

From the second video, the manager was going out of his way to talk shit. Sorry, if you don't want "fighters" trying to beat your ass, don't talk shit to them pretty simple.

who the fuck this kawa guy thinks he is

Back