Altercation between Jones and Cormier camps (Videos)

One that is a boxing trainer aka a fighter of some sort vs A Manager. Its exactly why Jones says in the video "Why are coming at my Manger, he's not a fighter"

Exactly.

Reminds me of when folks like Fernando Vargas would talk shit to Oscar De La Hoya on the street and he'd just smile.

"I don't fight for free."

Yeah and that boxing trainer is a complete fucking idiot. He actually was walking up to Jones knowing the security guard would stop him. We all know he isn't going to do jack shit he was mouthing off like a punk.

Jones is an idiot for even trying to confront Rosendo knowing that he has a fight in two days. Just walk away Jon.

In the words of Maynard: Stuff got old.

They better not be hugging each other after this is over saturday night.

Jones is dumb. He's got a fight in 2 days but he gets between two guys who are exchanging words. Someone should have thrown a shoe at him, at the very least.

Shertards will allways find a way to blame jones.:icon_lol:

I didn't blame Jon for starting the altercation but I question his decision making in this. Why confront Rosendo and not just ignore the situation and walk away from it. It wasn't worth the time.

I don't know why there is so much hatred going into this fight? At the end of the day it is just competition but these guys are acting like there is serious personal issues here.

I didn't blame Jon for starting the altercation but I question his decision making in this. Why confront Rosendo and not just ignore the situation and walk away from it. It wasn't worth the time.

He was asking this loudmouth a perfectly legit question, why he is coming after his manager.
Im sure Rosendo or what his name is wanted to confront jones camp not the other way around.

I don't know why there is so much hatred going into this fight? At the end of the day it is just competition but these guys are acting like there is serious personal issues here.

Duh - Jon told Cormier that he thought he could take him down once, like six years ago. Totally a reasonable build up of hate, lol.

He was asking this loudmouth a perfectly legit question, why he is coming after his manager.
Im sure Rosendo or what his name is wanted to confront jones camp not the other way around.

Jon knew damn well why Rosendo Sanchez was confronting his manager. Jon just wanted to insert himself in between. Like I said, he should have just walked away from it. Period. You have a fight in two days. You have bigger things to worry about.

Duh - Jon told Cormier that he thought he could take him down once, like six years ago. Totally a reasonable build up of hate, lol.

The sun will come up on Sunday morning for both of these men regardless of the outcome. And neither career will come to an end by losing this fight. I think there is way too much emotion on this one.

Well..... this is interesting.

A bunch of grown men acting like children leading up to this fight, they should all be embarrassed

What ever happened to showing respect and being humble

what ever happened to being a fan and just shutting the f up about pre fight bs...you should be embarrassed, just wait for the fight if you don't like drama.

Malki is a leach, attention who*e. I'm sure he's to Blame

Back