Opinion Alt-right Twitter "journalists" embarrassing themselves on Capital Hill.

if you are commenting on social commentators, it helps..
without using google tell me all about Lesley Riddoch? Darren McGarvey ? Im from Scotland, in comparison to you Im far from ignorant.

I know who the main commentators on the left are, whoever the guy you mentioned is he doesnt fall into that category

Strange how nobody gave a jackshit about the dead kids until he started talking about Trump.
Listen you arrogant, pseudo-intellectual Eurotrash Nazi, I’m sick of your “I know shit about America” fucking nonsense.

I’m from Connecticut. Sandy Hook is less than 25 minutes for my residence.

You drag your tender ass over here and I’ll introduce you to some reality.

This is a complete bullshit post. Just because you don't care, doesn't mean that other people don't.

Listen you arrogant, pseudo-intellectual Eurotrash Nazi, I’m sick of your “I know shit about America” fucking nonsense.

I’m from Connecticut. Sandy Hook is less than 25 minutes for my residence.

You drag your tender ass over here and I’ll introduce you to some reality.

Yep, yep, mr. tough guy. Your act isn't convincing anybody other than your personal cheerleader Homer. Speaking of that, what an appropriate name for a poster that is a total "homer", seemingly without a functioning brain of his own. Has he ever made a post here consisting of more than two sentences?

Fact is that if Alex Jones hadn't involved himself in politics, you wouldn't give a shit about it. That's the truth. He would be just like every other conspiracy kook that you don't give a shit about, who has made the same kind of statements. He would be just like the thousands of American documentaries about government conspiracies, which you also don't give a shit about. You only care about Jones, because he voiced his support for Trump. Lets face the facts.

I didn't hear anybody whining about it until 2016 or so, when he started going crazy for Trump, instead of just being crazy for nobody.

Yep, yep, mr. tough guy. Your act isn't convincing anybody other than your personal cheerleader Homer. Speaking of that, what an appropriate name for a poster that is a total "homer", seemingly without a functioning brain of his own. Has he ever made a post here consisting of more than two sentences?

Fact is that if Alex Jones hadn't involved himself in politics, you wouldn't give a shit about it. That's the truth. He would be just like every other conspiracy kook that you don't give a shit about, who has made the same kind of statements. He would be just like the thousands of American documentaries about government conspiracies, which you also don't give a shit about. You only care about Jones, because he voiced his support for Trump. Lets face the facts.

I didn't hear anybody whining about it until 2016 or so, when he started going crazy for Trump, instead of just being crazy for nobody.
Dodge noted. Cram it, ma'am.

You're a sorry sack of shit

Watch the videos, then read the comments.Then imagine what these people have dealt with.

Last edited:
You're a sorry sack of shit

For stating a fact?

I'm just pointing out the hard truths. Your so called "empathy", appears to me rather selective.

At the very least, I don't come to the internet in order to pretend riding a moral high horse. Seems to be the hobby of you lot. Well, whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Strange how nobody gave a jackshit about the dead kids until he started talking about Trump.

I don't know who you follow, but the indie media guys that I pay attention to have been dunking on Alex Jones for years.

As he's gotten bigger and more influential, the criticism has increased proportionally.

Alex Jones prays on religious zealots who strongly advocates Independence from the goverments and self-sufficiency for white people

Btw, it is arguable that Farrahkhan's racist and CT rhetoric has influences way more people than someone like Jones and has incited much more violence of the decades. Also keep in mind, he is twice the age, so while AJ might have more youtube followers, Farrahkhan has more overall views and listeners, across all mediums. And still has a much bigger influence in today's society.

It is just you focus on someone most right wingers denounce.. just like I focus on someone most left wingers denounce. That is how the game of identity politics work.

Farrakhan has never had the kind of audience or support from mainstream politicians that Jones amassed before he started getting deplatformed.

If he's the best that you can come up with for "both sides do it" RE Alex Jones, then your argument is weak dude.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, are you guys claiming that Jones isn't aligned with the far right because he yelled at Rubio?

No. I'm just explaining an experience I had which sums up Alex Jones. No one wants to claim him.

No. I'm just explaining an experience I had which sums up Alex Jones. No one wants to claim him.

Yeah, now he's toxic. From the middle of Obama's presidency up until the Sandy Hook lawsuit was filed, he was basically the 21st century Rush Limbaugh.

He pulled interviews with Trump during general election campaign.

You're an oblivious dolt if you actually think people didn't care about Sandy Hook. That's about the dumbest shit I've ever read.

You're an oblivious dolt if you actually think people didn't care about Sandy Hook. That's about the dumbest shit I've ever read.

When did I say that people didn't care about it? I said that people didn't care about Alex Jones's statements until it became convenient to care about them. Which they didn't, and that is a fact.

I don't see the outrage being directed at all the other tinfoil hat loons who made similar statements around the time that the shooting took place.

Watch the video, then read the comments, you fucking twat. Then imagine what these people have dealt with.

And what does that have to do with anything?

I'm just completely sick of you people pushing your sob stories on me, as if they should matter to me. When's the last time you cried over a dozen Finns being stabbed in a terrorist attack? Oh that's right, never. And I don't expect you to, either. You Americans generally don't give much of a damn about what goes on in the world outside America, unless the events fit an angle which can be spun for political gain domestically. This forum has taught me as much.

Alex Jones made his comments about Sandy Hook in 2012. You should've been angry at him then. But back then, I suppose he wasn't important enough for you to care about it.

My criticisms concern your selective outrage, nothing more. Don't try to make this out to be about the children or the parents, because it isn't about that.

When did I say that people didn't care about it? I said that people didn't care about Alex Jones's statements until it became convenient to care about them. Which they didn't, and that is a fact.

And what does that have to do with anything?

I'm just completely sick of you people pushing your sob stories on me, as if they should matter to me. When's the last time you cried over a dozen Finns being stabbed in a terrorist attack? Oh that's right, never. And I don't expect you to, either. You Americans generally don't give much of a damn about what goes on in the world outside America, unless the events can be spun for political gain domestically.

Alex Jones made his comments about Sandy Hook in 2012. You should've been angry at him then. But back then, I suppose he wasn't important enough for you to care about it.

My criticisms concern your selective outrage, nothing more. Don't try to make this out to be about the children or the parents, because it isn't about that.
When’s the last time I cried over some dead Finns?

Never.

When’s the last time I went online and made some fucking horseshit statement about some cunt of a Finnish conspiracy theorist lying about dead Finnish children?

Also never.

See the difference?

And for you information, I have hated Alex Jones Every. Single. Day. Since he made those statements.

I wish I were a better Christian, I do. But I’m not.

Every. Single. Day.

Last edited:
Yeah, now he's toxic. From the middle of Obama's presidency up until the Sandy Hook lawsuit was filed, he was basically the 21st century Rush Limbaugh.

He pulled interviews with Trump during general election campaign.

Trump normalized a lot of characters that weren't mainstream. I think he embraced all those radio guys (Savage, Hannity, Can't remember when Rush jumped on) with the exception of Beck. There's a difference between calling Jones far/alt/CT right and saying he's just in mainstream right.

When’s the last time I cried over some dead Finns?

Never.

When’s the last time I went online and made some fucking horseshit statement about some fucking subhuman cunt of a Finnish conspiracy theorist lying about dead Finnish children?

Also never.

See the difference, asshole?

Lets face it, you'd never go online to discuss about politics or events outside of America, in the first place. So yeah, coming across such a scenario is pretty unlikely.

"Horseshit statement". If it was truly horseshit, you wouldn't be acting so outraged about it. From what I can see I hit a sore spot. And now you're trying to prove that your outrage was indeed legitimate, rather then merely convenient.

Well, guess what, that's kind of an impossible task to accomplish over the internet, which is why I don't pretend to be outraged over here. It accomplishes absolutely nothing. There's nothing that you can do, to prove to somebody that you're as outraged as you claim to be.

But anyway, there's nothing less interesting to me than debating some guy dropping Bruce Willis one-liners on me, so I'll just leave you to it.

Farrakhan has never had the kind of audience or support from mainstream politicians that Jones amassed before he started getting deplatformed.

If he's the best that you can come up with for "both sides do it" RE Alex Jones, then your argument is weak dude.

Was literally just sharing the stage with Bill Clinton lol. And a B-level at best conservative brushes Alex Jones aside.

Back