Opinion Alt-right Twitter "journalists" embarrassing themselves on Capital Hill.

@7437

That actually happened. State guard got deployed and everything.

He edited his post after I pointed out the oddities

Ah. Still, the idea that Obama was going to invade Texas was monumentally stupid and so mainstream on the right that the governor got involved.

thus the "prove me wrong". Both are social commentators who touch people by their words.

Did you literally just pull a name out of a hat that happened to be “left”? Show me where Farrakhan stalks senators and holds a microphone in their face

Different predators use different tactics.
Did you literally just pull a name out of a hat that happened to be “left”? Show me where Farrakhan stalks senators and holds a microphone in their face

Here's Laura Loomer interrupting the hearing on bias in social media and getting trolled by Rep. Billy Long from Missouri.

Here she is getting ignored by Jack Dorsey while begging for her Twitter verification back.

...and of course, it's not a party unless Alex Jones runs amok:

Alex Jones makes Marco Rubio appear relatable.

Jesus fucking Christ

Different predators use different tactics.

Does Farrakhan have millions of followers on YouTube and Twitter? Admit it that you plucked an irrelevant name out of a hat. Lol, does anyone even know Louis Farrakhan haha

Does Farrakhan have millions of followers on YouTube and Twitter? Admit it that you plucked an irrelevant name out of a hat. Lol, does anyone even know Louis Farrakhan haha

He has millions of followers, regardless of te medium.

edit, if you and this other guy do not even know who he is, you are just proving how ignorant you are. Case closed.

name any left wing personalities that are as bat shit crazy as Alex Jones? Just one

Jimmy Dore went off the rails during the 2016 election and actually started to parrot that Seth Rich and the "Hillary has Parkinson's" nonsense, but he eventually retracted it.

Most online left-wing conmentators actually downplay conspiracies if anything. The Russiagate stuff, even the parts that have been substantiated, are generally dismissed by leftists, who prefer to shit on the Democratic establishment for being incompetent and too far to the right.

i hope you're joking lol. If not, ignorance if bliss.
being honest..... if I do i clearly dont think much about him as I have no idea who he is. Sure Ive heard the name though

Holy crap
This is your team, old boy.

Ya’ll did this.

We didn’t do this.

He's probably coked out and heavily using alcohol from the looks of it.

It's probably the stress from being sued by the Sandy Hook people. Being shut out from all of those platforms probably disturbed his mental state even further.

He's pretty much done.
Oh, it’s probably stress?

Well, he probably shouldn’t have LIED ABOUT DEAD KIDS.

He should probably skip the coke and alcohol and wrap his tonsils around a fucking gun.

That would be the only thing he ever did to make the world a better place.

He’s a demon from Hell, and the sooner he goes back the better.

Last edited:
Louis Fararakhan. Prove me wrong.

1. LOL

2. If you're going to assign a side of the political spectrum to Farrakhan, it's not going to be the left. He's a religious zealot who strongly advocates independence from government and self-sufficiency for black people.

He has millions of followers, regardless of te medium.

edit, if you and this other guy do not even know who he is, you are just proving how ignorant you are. Case closed.
so I need to know every single commentator you do or Im ignorant?

1. LOL

2. If you're going to assign a side of the political spectrum to Farrakhan, it's not going to be the left. He's a religious zealot who strongly advocates independence from government and self-sufficiency for black people.

Alex Jones prays on religious zealots who strongly advocates Independence from the goverments and self-sufficiency for white people

Btw, it is arguable that Farrahkhan's racist and CT rhetoric has influences way more people than someone like Jones and has incited much more violence of the decades. Also keep in mind, he is twice the age, so while AJ might have more youtube followers, Farrahkhan has more overall views and listeners, across all mediums. And still has a much bigger influence in today's society.

It is just you focus on someone most right wingers denounce.. just like I focus on someone most left wingers denounce. That is how the game of identity politics work.

so I need to know every single commentator you do or Im ignorant?

if you are commenting on social commentators, it helps..

Alex Jones prays on religious zealots who strongly advocates Independence from the goverments and self-sufficiency for white people

Btw, it is arguable that Farrahkhan's racist and CT rhetoric has influences way more people than someone like Jones and has incited much more violence of the decades. Also keep in mind, he is twice the age, so while AJ might have more youtube followers, Farrahkhan has more overall views and listeners, across all mediums. And still has a much bigger influence in today's society.

It is just you focus on someone most right wingers denounce.. just like I focus on someone most left wingers denounce. That is how the game of identity politics work.

if you are commenting on social commentators, it helps..

You pulled a name out of nowhere to fit your narrative... it’s ok man.

This is your team, old boy.

Ya’ll did this.

We didn’t do this.

Oh, it’s probably stress?

Well, he probably shouldn’t have LIED ABOUT DEAD KIDS.

He should probably skip the coke and alcohol and wrap his tonsils around a fucking gun.

That would be the only thing he ever did to make the world a better place.

He’s a demon from Hell, and the sooner he goes back the better.

Strange how nobody gave a jackshit about the dead kids until he started talking about Trump.

Back