Opinion Alt-right Twitter "journalists" embarrassing themselves on Capital Hill.

Rubio had a chance to live in American political immortality and he blew it. One punch would’ve folded that piece of human trash.

In related news, if only those Code Pink hags would agree to help wipe out ISIS and other terror groups. Just one look from Medusa Benjamin or any of her nasty minions could them all to stone.

In related news, if only those Code Pink hags would agree to help wipe out ISIS and other terror groups. Just one look from Medusa Benjamin or any of her nasty minions could them all to stone.

Source that she can turn people into stone?

This is funnier than the Nazis running for mayor of Toronto and Hamilton.

Rubio had a chance to live in American political immortality and he blew it. One punch would’ve folded that piece of human trash.

It's a shame that they torpedo'd that guy over cottonmouth. Isn't it strange that a few years ago having cottonmouth was enough to ruin your campaign hopes but raw dicking whores while married for hundreds of thousands of dollars is suddenly ok.

He could have beaten Hillary too and we wouldn't have had to deal with Trump.

Rubio is not that bad of a guy compared to most and he's been on the right side of the Russia scandal from the start. I remember him going over details of the attacks carried out by the Russians and the one about the hoax of explosion on twitter that tricked locals in hicksville, somwhere. Enjoyed his passion on the issue.

It's a shame that they torpedo'd that guy over cottonmouth. Isn't it strange that a few years ago having cottonmouth was enough to ruin your campaign hopes but raw dicking whores while married for hundreds of thousands of dollars is suddenly ok.

He could have beaten Hillary too and we wouldn't have had to deal with Trump.

Rubio is not that bad of a guy compared to most and he's been on the right side of the Russia scandal from the start. I remember him going over details of the attacks carried out by the Russians and the one about the hoax of explosion on twitter that tricked locals in hicksville, somwhere. Enjoyed his passion on the issue.

I don’t think that was the only thing. He had that bad debate where he sounded like a broken robot and then attacked Trump’s dick size. He wasn’t a great candidate.

and these are the sources of information for right wingers?

explains a lot

I don’t think that was the only thing. He had that bad debate where he sounded like a broken robot and then attacked Trump’s dick size. He wasn’t a great candidate.

Still relatively minor compared to Trump's faults, imo.

Here's Laura Loomer interrupting the hearing on bias in social media and getting trolled by Rep. Billy Long from Missouri.

Here she is getting ignored by Jack Dorsey while begging for her Twitter verification back.

...and of course, it's not a party unless Alex Jones runs amok:

how in the world did Loomer get press credentials?

Is Jones always like this or has he gotten crazier? He does seem pretty far gone

Trumpism is a mental disease

Is Jones always like this or has he gotten crazier? He does seem pretty far gone

He's probably coked out and heavily using alcohol from the looks of it.

It's probably the stress from being sued by the Sandy Hook people. Being shut out from all of those platforms probably disturbed his mental state even further.

He's pretty much done.

It's probably the stress from being sued by the Sandy Hook people. Being shut out from all of those platforms probably disturbed his mental state even further.

He's pretty much done.
Its looking like it. Reminds me of some mid-life breakdowns I've seen.

He's pretty much done.

I grew up in Austin, and I've watched Jones's shtick for the past 20 years from the time that he was on public access TV pre-YouTube.

He's always been like this.

The first time that I ever saw him on video was when he was harassing then mayor Kirk Watson on the street and acting exactly like he was in that Rubio clip.

The only difference now is his political orientation. He used to be generally anti-establishment, but he figured out how profitable it was to pander to the right when Obama was in office.

Back