Also Nicky Ryan subbed by "Baby" Cobrinha

That's awesome. Really says a lot about Cobrinhas style and teaching. Considering that Nicky had tapped adult blacks, this is an impressive win for Cobrinha jr.

That's really impressive. Nicky Ryan has been looking pretty good and they fought under a rule set Cobrina Jr isn't used to. I also believe before hand he or his father said they only started training heelhooks right before this comp. Nice win. It looks like he has a bright future ahead of him.

That's really impressive. Nicky Ryan has been looking pretty good and they fought under a rule set Cobrina Jr isn't used to. I also believe before hand he or his father said they only started training heelhooks right before this comp. Nice win. It looks like he has a bright future ahead of him.

He won worlds at purple light feather this year. I was thinking he would destroy Mr. Ryan.

and destroy him he did. 30 minutes of domination before the overtime finish in the first attempt.

"There's levels to this shit." FMJ

I don't think the DDS guys recognize that. Though they have to be learning it the hard way, right?

Mini - cobra seemed to be In another level...

I would be very thankful if someone posted the video here.

"There's levels to this shit." FMJ

DDS as a whole will constantly evolve. They have great work ethics. Garry was already an accomplished grappler at all levels, the Ryan brothers just need more practice.

Does Cobrinha have more top notch young students or just his son?

DDS as a whole will constantly evolve. They have great work ethics. Garry was already an accomplished grappler at all levels, the Ryan brothers just need more practice.

Unless they stop doing sub only tournaments, they will hardly evolve as complete grapplers, they seem to have zero wrestling or at least have zero will to engage standing up. Their top game this will not ever be as developed as it should since they are always playing guard. Gary is by far the best and more complete grappler of all of them

Isaac Doederlein is a pretty good youngish guy.

Isn't Tanner Rice a Cobrinha guy?

And does anyone else think of Cobrinha's son as Cobrinhainha? Anyone? Crickets?

Unless they stop doing sub only tournaments, they will hardly evolve as complete grapplers, they seem to have zero wrestling or at least have zero will to engage standing up. Their top game this will not ever be as developed as it should since they are always playing guard. Gary is by far the best and more complete grappler of all of them

Back