Alright, which one of you guys upset Gianni?

I've only ever seen him show bets on DWCS and he was awful. Anyone know if he's any better overall? I imagine he'd have to be?

He's like Luca Fury now...it's not great when people are looking to auto fade you when you're supposed to be a paid tout.

I've only ever seen him show bets on DWCS and he was awful. Anyone know if he's any better overall? I imagine he'd have to be?

He's like Luca Fury now...it's not great when people are looking to auto fade you when you're supposed to be a paid tout.

Apparently he is pretty decent for his other sport stuff.

In fairness, he even really admits himself, he has no idea about MMA as far as watching it, and making a call off what he sees. He bets purely off stats and the fact that he can be even slightly profitable I think is enough to say he deserves some kind of respect.

The DWCS stuff was unfair on him as he relies on stats and there is like no stats coming out of regional stuff, and I imagine DWCS was kind of forcing him to have a call on every fight for the sake of the broadcast.

I initially had the aversion to him that a lot of people who see his MMA stuff seem to have, but I've kinda come to like him now tbh lol.

Apparently he is pretty decent for his other sport stuff.

In fairness, he even really admits himself, he has no idea about MMA as far as watching it, and making a call off what he sees. He bets purely off stats and the fact that he can be even slightly profitable I think is enough to say he deserves some kind of respect.

The DWCS stuff was unfair on him as he relies on stats and there is like no stats coming out of regional stuff, and I imagine DWCS was kind of forcing him to have a call on every fight for the sake of the broadcast.

I initially had the aversion to him that a lot of people who see his MMA stuff seem to have, but I've kinda come to like him now tbh lol.

Ahh OK.

MMA just isn't a sport where you can make plays based ONLY on stats. They're a great tool, but can't be the whole enchilada.

And having him play tout on something he doesn't understand is idiotic. Maybe not his fault, but FFS...

Those thin, pulled-back lips, those blazing white uncanny valley fake teeth, those asymmetrically placed eyes. It's like some rigor mortis puppet being animated by evil corporations to give people bad betting advice.

Who is the Best? Gianni or Luca Fury?

That time he got caught on a hot mic on DWCS desperately cheering for his bet to hit was so great because it let everyone know that he really did care about all his other bets not hitting that season. It was eating away at him inside

Luca fury is hated on still to this day but he is massively better than Gianni and many people on this forum

Luca started out fine, but when he hit a bad streak he seemed to absolutely implode iirc. Granted I never followed him or paid a lot of attention to him but people on this site would post his plays and then his excuses etc after a losing night.

Luca started out fine, but when he hit a bad streak he seemed to absolutely implode iirc. Granted I never followed him or paid a lot of attention to him but people on this site would post his plays and then his excuses etc after a losing night.
I haven’t forgotten. He had plenty of bad chalky bets and is pretty awkward to deal with.

his podcast came back recently and his breakdowns and reasoning are still solid. I don’t know what he bets on these days. I think he sells picks on Patreon

I don’t follow him or care for him for that matter. Every now and then I’ll check out a podcast of his. He’s light years beyond Gianni

Last edited:

He doesn't do great on DWCS it seems he always loses there. But they do track his win / loss record on the "UFC On the Line" show on Fight Pass and I believe he turned a profit for 2022.

MMAGoodfella was a real turd as well. Every time he’d lose a bet he’d make the excuse he hedged it live so it was a wash.

MMAGoodfella was a real turd as well. Every time he’d lose a bet he’d make the excuse he hedged it live so it was a wash.

I liked him here, we had good discussions but you're probably right. He went paid tout, right? Sold picks? I think when guys go that route they feel pressure to justify selling their service so they'll keep the air of legitimacy.

Like...I'll have around $1k total on the card tomorrow between bets and prizepicks lineups. If I lose every dollar of it, no big deal. It's my $, and I've got more LOL and next card I might win $1500. I'll straight up say "Holy shit I somehow lost every bet". But selling your picks... now you're charging people to trust that you know enough to make them $ long term. So when you do shitty...the urge to spin or justify it grows. Not an excuse, if anything touts should be MORE transparent. But...you know that's unlikely.

Will never forget when he did a fight to not go the distance and his reasoning was because fights at MW or something had a 65% or something finish rate.

It made no sense that just because other fights at MW had a finish, that this one would as well.

And the actual fight he was betting on was not even at MW . . .

Yep, Gianni really is that bad.

You guys are forgetting the GOAT fraud MMABettingTips

Haha oh yeah...

<{MingNope}>

I remember when he made a Cappertek account for transparency. It's still available, but I don't think it has totals anymore. Just like a bunch of us called out, he doesn't even make money. He was claiming 25% ROI. Cappertek had a chart of his progress and it was hilarious. He was the embodiment of one step forward, two steps back.

I remember when he made a Cappertek account for transparency. It's still available, but I don't think it has totals anymore. Just like a bunch of us called out, he doesn't even make money. He was claiming 25% ROI. Cappertek had a chart of his progress and it was hilarious. He was the embodiment of one step forward, two steps back.

He would argue nonstop here too even when he had no leg to stand on.

Back