Alright, shut up about who can beat RR already!

Right. Cause MM and Jon Jones used to fight at the same weight class and Jon Jones is the only legit challenger left for MM.

Well, then the challenger should move to the champion. That doesn't fall on RR.

people also need to stop rushing in right out the gate she does best in close so keep some damn distance

Almost all female UFC fighters fight like this. It's like real-life button-mashing!

I would imagine with all of the access they have to MMA experts and trainers, someone would've told them it isn't a good idea by now! :eek:

Anderson fought Travis Lutter in a championship fight and Lutter didn't even make weight. Anderson did not care and fought him anyway.

The days of true champions are long gone.

Anderson fought Travis Lutter in a championship fight and Lutter didn't even make weight. Anderson did not care and fought him anyway.

It was Travis Lutter so ofcourse he didn't care.

Hespect!

I wouldn't fault him if he didn't want to though. Why jeopardize the title by giving the other guy a weight advantage?

One word: Cyborg.

Now YOU shut the fuck up.

All the sports books, most analysts, and a LOT of fans would disagree. I'm with them, I think Rousey beats her at 135, 140 or 145. Now if only Cyborg would live up to her contract...

WhitebeltXL said:
TS comes on a discussion board and tells people to shut the fuck up and stop discussing?
Holy shit, that was the worst case of distorting someone's post that I've seen in a while. Even for Shertards, you're setting the bar low. He's got a valid point, and if you don't see that, then I'm assuming that you're just mad because you're one of the people who he's talking about.

Holy shit, that was the worst case of distorting someone's post that I've seen in a while. Even for Shertards, you're setting the bar low. He's got a valid point, and if you don't see that, then I'm assuming that you're just mad because you're one of the people who he's talking about.

He doesn't have a valid point at all. There are more people here talking about how great and dominant Ronda is than saying that so and so will beat her. TS seems to think everyone is out to discredit Ronda, and that's not the case at all.

Why the hell can't people just acknowledge no one can beat her yet?

Every time she beats someone people say

"Oh yea, just wait 'till she fights XYZ"

then after she beats XYZ

"XYZ was a joke, wait 'til she fights 123"

and so on...

and so forth...

Anyone they put in front of Ronda now she is gonna crush. Get over it! She's just fighting now because she has to fight somebody.

Perhaps she can beat cupcake for the umpteenth time!

That's so disrespectful though. That's like every time Mayweather beat an opponent, people wouldn't give him credit... They'd say "he won't be considered good until he beats (insert Boxer here)".

Btw... I'm not a Rousey fanboy... I don't even like the her just calling it as it is.

I agree. I dislike the crap out of her, but I agree.

She is the GOAT 135 pound MMA lady.

then after she beats XYZ

"XYZ was a joke, wait 'til she fights 123"

and so on...

and so forth...

Anyone they put in front of Ronda now she is gonna crush. Get over it! She's just fighting now because she has to fight somebody.

Perhaps she can beat cupcake for the umpteenth time!

That's so disrespectful though. That's like every time Mayweather beat an opponent, people wouldn't give him credit... They'd say "he won't be considered good until he beats (insert Boxer here)".

Btw... I'm not a Rousey fanboy... I don't even like the her just calling it as it is.

The issue isn't a belief another fighter can beat her. We need that in the division regardless of how unlikely it is her opponent will win. The issue is people who sing another fighter praises, list all the reasons she's a threat to Ronda, and swear up and down that she's 'the one' then when she loses all of a sudden she's a can and Ronda has no competition.

If you believe someone is a threat to Ronda that's great but don't make the claim and then turn around and say that fighter sucks when she loses.

It's because her competition is shit Any male 135er could beat piggy rousy her striking is some of worst in the ufc she just looks good because she's better then sub level talent I don't get how she can even be ranked in p4p or be called dominant when she's beating skilleless girls and fuck cyborg even if she can beat rousy she's a dude

Saying a male fighter can beat Ronda means nothing and isn't indicative she's a worse fighter or that her technique isn't on par with the males. Take 2 fighters who are exactly equal in terms of technique/skills and the bigger, stronger, faster fighter is going to win most times. Especially man vs woman when the man has obvious advantages especially when it comes to being able to withstand damage.

I don't agree with Ronda being in the P4P because I think there should be a separate one for men and women since they aren't comparable. However, given the P4P list is typically based on divisional dominance I can see the logic behind her being on the list. It's basically just saying she's very dominant in her division not that she'd actually beat TJ even though she's ahead of him in the list last time I checked.

One word: Cyborg.

Now YOU shut the fuck up.

You sound mad.
Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars.gif

99.9% of the honda comments i've seen acknowledge that nobody in the UFC is going to beat her because WMMA is Honda+cans

Cyborg is the only fighter that has a chance against her

And still...

Undefeated and undisputed

Back