Alright, shut up about who can beat RR already!

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why the hell can't people just acknowledge no one can beat her yet?

Every time she beats someone people say

"Oh yea, just wait 'till she fights XYZ"

then after she beats XYZ

"XYZ was a joke, wait 'til she fights 123"

and so on...

and so forth...

Anyone they put in front of Ronda now she is gonna crush. Get over it! She's just fighting now because she has to fight somebody.

Perhaps she can beat cupcake for the umpteenth time!

That's so disrespectful though. That's like every time Mayweather beat an opponent, people wouldn't give him credit... They'd say "he won't be considered good until he beats (insert Boxer here)".

Btw... I'm not a Rousey fanboy... I don't even like the her just calling it as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evangeline Lilly can beat Ronda.

TS will get murked by puberty one day

Just wait, after she beats tate for the 3rd time and if she beats Cyborg...we'll hear, Cat/RRR the rematch!!
Joe Rogan: "the most anticipated rematch in UFC history, Cat has a great chance to win b/c she's learned so much from the 16 seconds she was in the cage in the first fight!"

Then insert someone else's name after she demolishes Cat or we'll hear how Amanda Nunes' striking is so elite and she has the best KO power Honda has ever faced!!!

Why the hell can't people just acknowledge no one can beat her yet?

Every time she beats someone people say

"Oh yea, just wait 'till she fights XYZ"

then after she beats XYZ

"XYZ was a joke, wait 'til she fights 123"

and so on...

and so forth...

Anyone they put in front of Ronda now she is gonna crush. Get over it! She's just fighting now because she has to fight somebody.

Perhaps she can beat cupcake for the umpteenth time!

That's so disrespectful though. That's like every time Mayweather beat an opponent, people wouldn't give him credit... They'd say "he won't be considered good until he beats (insert Boxer here)".

Btw... I'm not a Rousey fanboy... I don't even like the her just calling it as it is.
It's because her competition is shit Any male 135er could beat piggy rousy her striking is some of worst in the ufc she just looks good because she's better then sub level talent I don't get how she can even be ranked in p4p or be called dominant when she's beating skilleless girls and fuck cyborg even if she can beat rousy she's a dude

Last edited by a moderator:
How did I know people were gonna bring Cyborg up? :rolleyes:

Lemme let you in on something. If you're desperate enough that you have to go all the way to a different weight division just to get some competition, that means no one is ready for her!

Does anyone say "If Demetrious Johnson is so good, why doesn't he fight Jon Jones?"

Just wait, after she beats tate for the 3rd time and if she beats Cyborg...we'll hear, Cat/RRR the rematch!!
Joe Rogan: "the most anticipated rematch in UFC history, Cat has a great chance to win b/c she's learned so much from the 16 seconds she was in the cage in the first fight!"

Then insert someone else's name after she demolishes Cat or we'll hear how Amanda Nunes' striking is so elite and she has the best KO power Honda has ever faced!!!

I agree 100%

all you really need is good footwork and armbar defense and you're set

she won't be able to catch you striking so she'll have to grapple you and she only has 1 tool on the ground so if she can't catch you with that she's screwed

people also need to stop rushing in right out the gate she does best in close so keep some damn distance

How did I know people were gonna bring Cyborg up? :rolleyes:

Lemme let you in on something. If you're desperate enough that you have to go all the way to a different weight division just to get some competition, that means no one is ready for her!

Does anyone say "If Demetrious Johnson is so good, why doesn't he fight Jon Jones?"

Right. Cause MM and Jon Jones used to fight at the same weight class and Jon Jones is the only legit challenger left for MM.

There's no challenge for her AT ALL in the way in the UFC

Want to know how to level the playing field?

Have her fight with the flu.

/ or maybe just wait until she gets really old and worn down and that could level it out too.

Last edited:
TS comes on a discussion board and tells people to shut the fuck up and stop discussing?

"I'm not even a Rousey fan" = Closet Rousey fan.

Back