Alright, Listen Up, Sherdog.

'Rocky'

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Merry Christmas. Even though you're all probably mostly retarded, I still loves you. Merry Christmas.

Don't merge this thread, Mods. I've been around for about 14 years. Gimme a break. I'm drunk. Let the happiness flow through f2, plz.

Last edited:
I'm going to pretend you're from Belgium so it's 9:11 am. I congratulate you for being drunk already! And a merry christmas to you too!

I've had 14 shots of bourbon and counting. Booya!

Merry Christmas. Even though you're all probably mostly retarded, I still loves you. Merry Christmas.

Don't merge this thread, Mods. I've been around for about 13 years. Gimme a break. I'm drunk. Let the happiness flow through f2, plz.
As the DAMN sherdog GOAT poster, I GUERNICA, would like to wish you and your family a merry Christmas on behalf of the entire community of sherdog bro! May 2017 bring continued success and happiness my brother.

#GUERNICAbless

And a (good day) Merry Christmas to you, sir!

Merry christmas yalls. Kids are in bed was a wonderful christmas so i as well am enjoying a few drinks. And i as well love you all you keep me more entertained then facebook. Sherdog forums > facebook. You dogs have a great night

As the DAMN sherdog GOAT poster, I GUERNICA, would like to wish you and your family a merry Christmas on behalf of the entire community of sherdog bro! May 2017 bring continued success and happiness my brother.

#GUERNICAbless

I've seen you post and i've still never heard of you. Are you like the Marco from Waco annoying fuck on the radio?

You're all a day late. Its boxing day you shertards

Don't merge this thread, Mods. I've been around for about 14 years. Gimme a break. I'm drunk. Let the happiness flow through f2, plz.

Agreed.

God bless you man. It's already morning here but it's nice to know some people still have some time before their hangover starts.

*drinks coffee*

#GUERNICAbless

Bless you Guernica. Bless you my brother.

In Australia we stay drunk for 3 or 4 days for Xmas and eat leftovers, so I'm still drunk.

Back