Alright I'm 90% sure that I'm infected

how am I saying that I'm tough? I just told you guys how I feel fine (overall), nothing tough about it, unless things get complicated.
You just KO'D the coronovirus

What's your next trick

Reactions: 22k
I'm 5'11 207 lbs ripped as fuck and have some sniffle action. Am I a coronavirus?

I'm 5'11 207 lbs ripped as fuck and have some sniffle action. Am I a coronavirus?

you might and it might not evolve from there. still take some vitamin D which seems to work very well against corona; get it from food sources and the real deal which is vitamin D3 - not bullshit plant based D2.
D3 you get it from salmon, tuna, egg yolks, etc.

It could be a lot of things bro. Have you licked any toilet seats recently?
He could have inhaled the virus particles dispersed into the air via flushing toilet that had coronavirus doo doo or ejaculate floating in there.

Reactions: Zer
He could have inhaled the virus particles dispersed into the air via flushing toilet that had coronavirus doo doo or ejaculate floating in there.

Wait, you can catch coronavirus from a money shot?

Wait, you can catch coronavirus from a money shot?
A while back they found coronavirus in semen. Why they decided to check there, I dunno.

Reactions: Zer
perhaps you should get tested instead of posting on sherdog

You just KO'D the coronovirus

What's your next trick

nothing special about it really. thousands of people had, im not special and was expected due to my health habits and physical activity.

RIP, man.

I'll make sure your name won't be forgotten.

It could be that you lost all your likes

It definitely weakens peoples immune system

Back