Alright I'm 90% sure that I'm infected

WTF are you still working? Come on man.

You can have mine. 9 years, tops.

I appreciate your confidence, but you should know i’m going to like all of your posts with countless alt accounts and kill you in your sleep in a matter of weeks.

I appreciate your confidence, but you should know i’m going to like all of your posts with countless alt accounts and kill you in your sleep in a matter of weeks.

So you're saying don't pay the rent this month? Just in time.

Bruce Lee was a buck thirty. I think you have the gay AIDS and in about a month your OP will actually be true.

Fuck man. What if someone gets it asymptomatically and infects 10 others and one of them is your parents or grandparents?

Don't be selfish.

bro, this shit if out of control already, specially in california.

Bruce Lee body?

So what you’re saying is, you’re a Manlet.

Reason? A sudden tiredness out of nowhere. I'm 32 years old, 190 pounds, very very fit (bruce lee type of body), black belt in Judo, in general I'm very athletic. Moreover, been on the appropriate species diet (carnivore) regardless of what you think this is the best diet for human beings. I don't drink and I've not been sick once since I started this diet btw.

I never felt like this before for no reason, I just feel weaker and can only lift half of what I'm used to lift. No big deal, I feel good, I'm actually working right now without any issue, I kind of see colors brighter as well. Those are my only symptoms for the last 3 days. I work in a 500 employers factory a couple were infected so yeah most probably I got it from work.

My point is that if i really got it (most probably i did) this is shit if weak lol at least for the athletic and the healthy. I feel that I will be ok in about a week or so. Will keep you posted.
Don't worry, not the Chinese virus. However, what you are describing is EXACTLY how I felt right before I died of full blown AIDS.

Back