Alright i just bought some beard growth product

Yeah....I don't see how that can make your hair grow faster. I could see how it could condition what hair that already grows, but I don't see how it would chemically change your growth rate. Changing the growth rate would need some active chemical ingredient or you would need some sort of nutritional supplement.
Bit there is minoxidil in it

I'm gonna use this on my balls and see if I can go full fro.

Your balls will be hairier but so will your kids

Hairy-Little-Kid-s.jpg

Minoxidil works, I used it on my scalp to accelerate the growth of my hair, even though I’m not bald, because I was trying to get to the point where I could pass a hair follicle drug test.

I started growing more facial hair, but I also started growing more body hair which I didn’t want.

Does it work on feet, theres a guy on here that wants bigger timberlands?

But in your first post you literally say the exact opposite..

And if it does have it, is it even present in quantities that work?
Probably its 8% minoxidil, what i wanted to say its not the most common brand of minoxidil

Thats not actually truth, what gives this impression is that the base of the hair is always thicker, when hair starts regrowing we basically only see the root of the hair and than we think its thicker, truth is let it grown and it will get thinner the longer it is
Trimmed nose hairs end up being really thick like manmade fibers.

Eat hair healthy foods like avocado, high oil fish, and olive oil. Add collagen powder to smoothies. Only shampoo your beard a couple times a week, but you can use a beard specific conditioner every day. Use a jojoba, argan, or sweet almond based oil on your beard every day. Trim the ends every few weeks. Do that and It'll grow in thicker and look a lot nicer quickly.
This might be the most hipster first world thing I've ever read.

Do you rub it on or drink it RDR2 style?

If that stuff has the same active chemical as rogaine, be very careful if you have cats....

VERY CAREFUL

I'm 35 and only grow whiskers

Still wouldn't waste money on something that probably won't work

Excuse me as I go take some penis enlargement pills

Not exacly minoxidil, but its close enough, lets see if i can go full terrorist till the end of the yearView attachment 812849

Does that really work? I think you wasted your money bro. No hair growth products work, why would that?? Rogain doesn't even work on many people. It's hit and miss. You need beard implants bro, it's the only way.

Back