Alright i just bought some beard growth product

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not exacly minoxidil, but its close enough, lets see if i can go full terrorist till the end of the year20201107_084341.jpg

Grow it for as long as you can, regardless of how shit it may look... Then shave it all off after ages, and it will likely grow back way thicker.. Same goes for head hair.

being able to grow a beard isn't all it's cracked up to be. having to shave often is a pain in the ass. but then again, yeah i'd rather be able to grow one than not lol.

You'd probably be better off sticking some glue on your face and going down on girls that don't shave actually.

Grow it for as long as you can, regardless of how shit it may look... Then shave it all off after ages, and it will likely grow back way thicker.. Same goes for head hair.
Thats not actually truth, what gives this impression is that the base of the hair is always thicker, when hair starts regrowing we basically only see the root of the hair and than we think its thicker, truth is let it grown and it will get thinner the longer it is

Thats not actually truth, what gives this impression is that the base of the hair is always thicker, when hair starts regrowing we basically only see the root of the hair and than we think its thicker, truth is let it grown and it will get thinner the longer it is

Well it worked for me, I didn't shave or cut my hair for 6 years.. I did at the start of lockdown(March) and my beard is about 3 times thicker than it was after 6 years of growth :) My hair is permanently fluffy and looks way thicker too. I think you're right about the longer it gets the thinner it looks though.

Well it worked for me, I didn't shave or cut my hair for 6 years.. I did at the start of lockdown(March) and my beard is about 3 times thicker than it was after 6 years of growth :) My hair is permanently fluffy and looks way thicker too. I think you're right about the longer it gets the thinner it looks though.

Are you entirely sure you didn't just go through puberty during that time?

Are you entirely sure you didn't just go through puberty during that time?
LOL I guess it's not impossible .. I was like 22-23 when I started growing, and 29 now, my grey hairs reducing aswell so I think i'm just Benjamin Button tbh.

DO NOT!!!!!!! get any on your hands or you will end up Ludacris, true story.....

It doesn't help it grow. You need oil though so your skin doesn't dry out. Your face doesn't produce a lot of oil so if you hard wash your beard, the hair wicks all the moisture and oil away from the skin and you get dandruff on your face.

Eat hair healthy foods like avocado, high oil fish, and olive oil. Add collagen powder to smoothies. Only shampoo your beard a couple times a week, but you can use a beard specific conditioner every day. Use a jojoba, argan, or sweet almond based oil on your beard every day. Trim the ends every few weeks. Do that and It'll grow in thicker and look a lot nicer quickly.

Not exacly minoxidil, but its close enough, lets see if i can go full terrorist till the end of the yearView attachment 812849

Yeah....I don't see how that can make your hair grow faster. I could see how it could condition what hair that already grows, but I don't see how it would chemically change your growth rate. Changing the growth rate would need some active chemical ingredient or you would need some sort of nutritional supplement.

Rub some alcohol on your beard and light the tips with a match every couple weeks to ensure strong roots.

Back