Already Feeling Bittersweet About Lawler/Diaz

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
Fan of both and I really hate to see either guy lose.

That being said, I'm still in disbelief and beyond excited that this fight is actually about to happen again 17 years later. (And crazy enough, 209 months later.)

I actually watched their last fight and it feels like that was the fight that made Nick Diaz and the fight that Robbie Lawler has worked his whole career to try to erase.

Edit: Mods, can we please keep this here? This thread is the only thing keeping me from completely losing my shit at this very moment. Thanks.

Last edited:
Fan of both and I really hate to see either guy lose.

That being said, I'm still in disbelief and beyond excited that this fight is actually about to happen again 17 years later. (And crazy enough, 209 months later.)

I actually watched their last fight and it feels like that was the fight that made Nick Diaz and the fight that Robbie Lawler has worked his whole career to try to erase.

Ohhhh shit. I guarantee Nick will land 209 strikes and the Diaz prophecy will come true tonight.

Cosign. I don't want Nick to get starched in his comeback fight, but Robbie needs some wins too. Ahhhhh...Smh!

not-looking-covering-eyes.gif

We here, Sherbros...

Robbie coming out now.

I am hoping for Lawler to win. However, i ca see Diaz winning this match in the final rounds.

tumblr_p5wgml1F4u1soke6ro1_250.gif

Do i really want to watch this fight? Or just read the headlines maaah gawwwwd

Last time they fought George Bush was in his first term....fucking crazy man.

I can't watch.

I can't NOT watch...

Nick just looks so damn slow, his slow twitch muscles became slower

Back