Already A Big Fan of Cody Garbrandt

It is pointless to hate Caraway because he is fucking Miesha Tate. If it was not him, someone else would be doing it. Your chances of fucking her would be zero in any scenario.

He comes off as a massive douche on Twitter, while failing to impress in the cage for all his talk.

Him deciding that he was gonna coast in the Brimage fight till near the end was incredibly dissappointing

I actually went to high school with Cody. He was a year ahead of me but he's a down to earth, cool guy. Played linebacker even though he's tiny and even won state in wrestling as a freshman. New Philadelphia/Tuscarawas County doesnt offer much but when he fights that place goes wild. Wishing the best of luck to him!!

confirmed dating pvz, has shown a good heart from what i've read and seen. his last fight was meh though.

He is dating my girl, has fkn horrible tats, dresses like douche, and is good at the MMA so yeah, of course I hate him.

Even though he's only had two UFC fights I really enjoy watching the kid, he's an entertaining fighter and he seems to have a good personality. Any early predictions on how far you think he can go in the bantamweight divsion? Really wish the best for the kid he's become one of my new favorite fighters.

Well TS, I personally believe he can be the champ at 135.

That's what I personally believe in. I don't think anyone else believes me with his. I am the only one.

Time will tell.

Well TS, I personally believe he can be the champ at 135.

That's what I personally believe in. I don't think anyone else believes me with his. I am the only one.

Time will tell.
Did the Ruthless One even have an account when I made this thread? Real day one shit.

What is it with these new breakout stars having absolutely awful tattoos? Cody has a diamond with "self made" written on his throat, Platinum perry has "gods gift" on his belly, Conor with his chest ape...
I appreciate their fights but come on!

Back