Movies Alpha Dog

Great movie and such a tragedy...the kid reaction at the end and the mother interview are really a punch in the stomach

yeah Yelchin was such a good young actor. Gone way too soon. His acting in the scene where masursky realizes they are going to kill him is heartbreaking.

yeah Yelchin was such a good young actor. Gone way too soon. His acting in the scene where masursky realizes they are going to kill him is heartbreaking.
They should have executed those dumb pricks that did that to the kid the same way. Fucking assholes. That scene pisses me off.

Ben Foster deserves more attention and more work.

Yeah, he probably just has some "look" that Hollywood doesn't approve of, or whatever. He's solid to spectacular in every role he's ever played. His role in "3:10 To Yuma" is especially underrated.

It's like he was in a "Next Big Hollywood Star" contest, and him and Ryan Gosling were in the finals, and they went with Gosling. Outside of that, I have no idea why the guy isn't a bigger star than he is.

It’s a funny-bad movie mixed with a good tragedy. That scene where Jewish white power Ben Foster beats up a bunch of people (male and female) at a party is hilarious.

It's not a good movie per se, but I find myself watching it every few years. Reminds me of that era which was a really fun (and stupidly irresponsible) period in my life.

It's not a good movie per se, but I find myself watching it every few years. Reminds me of that era which was a really fun (and stupidly irresponsible) period in my life.

Yeah, it's a very bloated movie, but has some very memorable scenes. Sometimes though, nailing the important parts makes all the difference.

Here is that tight track I was talking abouts

Dude is built like a Sherdogger

Good movie, I remember it randomly had Fernando Vargas in it. Kinda reminds me of that movie Bully which was also a true story of murder that involved these same types of people.

First time hearing of this movie, should I watch it asap

Have you Ben Foster fans seen The Program? Story about Lance Armstrong. I think it went straight to DVD. But its worth the watch. Funny how he looks nothing like Lance, but in the movie he resembles Lance.

Happened only 45 minutes from where I live. I recall all of it. The movie is really underrated as well.
So was it all over the local news stations and shit? I remember the Americas most wanted piece about it and that's it.

So was it all over the local news stations and shit? I remember the Americas most wanted piece about it and that's it.

It really wasn't that prevalent in the news, but locally, you knew someone who knew someone who knew someone involved, if you know what I mean.

It really wasn't that prevalent in the news, but locally, you knew someone who knew someone who knew someone involved, if you know what I mean.
That's crazy dude. I just remember the AMW piece while that dude was on the run. Ain't nothing movie worthy really happens up here in Oregon. I hate that they dramatized that poor kids death like that though. They profited off of a tragedy

That's crazy dude. I just remember the AMW piece while that dude was on the run. Ain't nothing movie worthy really happens up here in Oregon. I hate that they dramatized that poor kids death like that though. They profited off of a tragedy

They made a movie about 9/11. They'll make a movie about the coronavirus. Hollywood doesn't care.

Back