Movies Alpha Dog

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
Just recently re-watched this. Man what a damn tragedy. The real story is just as damn close to this movie as you can come because its based on the DA case reports. I do not like how they make JT's character a cool cat, who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time though. He actively hero worshiped Jesse James Hollywood as much as the Elvis guy did. They had multiple chances to let this kid go and just say he escaped or whatever. And I bet he would not even had said anything.

Over 30 witnesses and noone did or said shit.

Some neked Amanda Seyfried and Amber Heard in it too tho.

All this shit over 1200 bucks. Tragic.

Oh ok.

I assumed from thread title this thread would be about myself.

Happened only 45 minutes from where I live. I recall all of it. The movie is really underrated as well.

Yeah its a good one. I just saw it on Netflix and thought about rewatching it

Buncha young dumbasses on drugs. No reason to kill that kid. Really sad story but it makes for a good flick

Ironically I watched this film after reading Elliot Rodger's "My Twisted World" manifesto after he was butthurt about the kid having a threesome. Pretty good film.

Always liked that movie. Really messed up and sad to watch as it proceeds toward that conclusion. Horrible, ridiculous story. Well made film.

Lot of quality actors in there too some of them before they really made it big- Hirsche, Yelchin (RIP), Foster, Wilde, Hatosy, Seyfried, etc.

Timberlake was quite good. Probably one of the better singers turned actors of this present generation but didn’t really continue doing it.

And unhinged Ben Foster (great character actor) was always interesting to watch.

Always liked that movie. Really messed up and sad to watch as it proceeds toward that conclusion. Horrible, ridiculous story. Well made film.

Lot of quality actors in there too some of them before they really made it big- Hirsche, Yelchin (RIP), Foster, Wilde, Hatosy, Seyfried, etc.

Timberlake was quite good. Probably one of the better singers turned actors of this present generation but didn’t really continue doing it.

And unhinged Ben Foster (great character actor) was always interesting to watch.
He was fantastic in Pandorum.

Ben Foster deserves more attention and more work.

Great flick. Really hits home how stupid and ruthless we can be

Had no idea Goat Foster was in this. Will have to cheggit out now

Had no idea Goat Foster was in this. Will have to cheggit out now

Oh absolutely- considering he steals the movie every time he’s in there.

Man, I gotta re watch 3:10 to Yuma- one of my favorite films of the last couple of decades. Foster is great in that one.

Yeah I thought it was a really well done movie and was surprised how good Timberlake was. He was also excellent in The Social Network.

Oh absolutely- considering he steals the movie every time he’s in there.

Man, I gotta re watch 3:10 to Yuma- one of my favorite films of the last couple of decades. Foster is great in that one.

Oh hell yes. I'm a Bale nuthugger but Foster took 3:10 to another level. I rewatched recently and it holds up, hard to believe it's nearly 13yo already

Back