Alone in the octogan..

BrazilPitbullUS

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So much emphasis is put into fighters training gyms but the true greats are the ones that fight alone. The ones who have that special edge to be a champion no matter where you put them. To be a champion fighters have to be a diffrent breed, alone.
In short pain makes the best fighters. Here's my tribute to the lone warriors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N7EXw2wVVE&hd=1

Solid effort dude.
Coulda used more real moments and less fake movie moments IMO, but who the fuck am I to say!
Thanks for sharing

Solid effort dude.
Coulda used more real moments and less fake movie moments IMO, but who the fuck am I to say!
Thanks for sharing

Appreciate it man. I had the same doubts myself, but I figured I'd try and keep it different. Thanks again.

Appreciate it man. I had the same doubts myself, but I figured I'd try and keep it different. Thanks again.

Hey man, you can't please everyone right, ya gotta follow your heart lol

Also, I like to fancy myself as one of them hardcore mma fans, so I get all "hey wtf" when I see non mma stuff here.. lol (partially kidding)

But I bet it would really appeal to the more casual fan tho, especially those who also like those movies (I don't think I've seen any of them).

Again, it was very well done bro. I gave it a like for sure!

I win over myself all the time. The result is always a liquid explosion.

As a man who has three mma fights and dozens of bjj fights, I believe that quality training partners will make you better, but when its all said and done your alone out there. Nobody can help you once the fight has started, its really a lonely sport.

Nothing wrong with using a hollywood hook to get people. At least the one you started with is based on reality and not just fiction.

Back