Law Almost half of Republicans say Chauvin jury reached wrong verdict: poll

The da that prosecuted the case has said the sentencing shouldn’t be light or overly harsh. He faces 75 years. I am betting between 16 and 25 years. I posted articles that showed premeditated murderers serving from 8-12 years in another thread. Or maybe this one, I can’t remember. That should be considered especially with the fact he wasn’t trying to kill Floyd.

This assault was a murder, how do they say they do not agree with the verdict? On the other hand, some things of the BLM are simply not right. And the guy who died did not deserve it of course, but he was not innocent. These are things to be said.

Some former Communist countries now have peaceful forces, maybe with some exceptions, and in the US honestly it is getting worse. Another truth, about the violent American police...

40 years would be way too much. Might have been a racist pig or not, but he abused force. Hardly wanted to simply kill him. What happened to the American army men who tortured people in the Middle East? This Chauvin would not get such a punishment in the European Union, all I can say.

Anyway, you have some severe laws. And this equals bad murders. Not to mention I suppose the abolition of the capital punishment. The US is still behind. Russia has no more death penalty. And no more guns... Leave alone the EU!

this is fucked up. If the jury didn’t reach the “right verdict”

since when does America have “right verdicts”. What the fuck. The left must be combated

Almost all of Americans know the jury reached the wrong verdict

Almost none of them want to admit it

since when does America have “right verdicts”. What the fuck. The left must be combated

It is very, very common for there to be different state and federal charges. Typically the Feds (or State) won’t waste resources prosecuting their charge if there is already a long jail sentence getting ready to start.

Dylan Roof, the Charleston church shooter is an examples. Not sure why Poole wants to play the persecuted snowflake card but whatever.

Also you know that the article you linked to said that the Feds are charging him anyways now and that their “secret” plan was to file charges immediately rather than waiting a few weeks so that he would stay in jail until the Federal trial right?

edit: for fucks sake the article also specifically says that the charges are different than the State ones.

In December 2016, Roof was convicted of 33 federal hate crime and murder charges. On January 10, 2017, he was sentenced to deathfor these crimes.[9] Roof was separately charged with nine counts of murder in the South Carolina state courts. In April 2017, Roof pleaded guilty to all nine state charges in order to avoid a second death sentence, and was sentenced to life imprisonment for each. He will receive automatic appeals of his death sentence, but may eventually be executed by the federal justice system.[10][11]

Last edited:
Almost all of Americans know the jury reached the wrong verdict

Almost none of them want to admit it
Nah , the jury reached the right one. The ones who don't think so are rightwingers.

You know the two McMichaels and Roddy the neighbor - in the Ahmaud Arbery killing - are facing Federal charges, in addition to State charges. There is nothing unique or new in the Feds bringing their own charges.

Nah , the jury reached the right one. The ones who don't think so are rightwingers.
We have a juror who says that they were fearful of retribution and violence against them and their family of they didn’t find for the “correct verdict”

Leftists are fascists. Use violence and intimidation all day every day with impunity bc the leftist media are just activists

You know the two McMichaels and Roddy the neighbor - in the Ahmaud Arbery killing - are facing Federal charges, in addition to State charges. There is nothing unique or new in the Feds bringing their own charges.
Stress the “contingency plan” with the plan being to arrest him as he leaves the courthouse for public consumption.

it’s political theater, and you know it. You know it

it's called facts and evidence

We have a juror who says that they were fearful of retribution and violence against them and their family of they didn’t find for the “correct verdict”

Leftists are fascists. Use violence and intimidation all day every day with impunity bc the leftist media are just activists
First juror to publicly speak says he didn't feel any pressure to return a guilty verdict.

Speaking to "CBS This Morning" on Wednesday about whether the jurors felt pressure to reach a guilty verdict, Mitchell, formerly known as Juror 52, said: "Not at all. I don't think any of us felt like that.

"The pressure more so came from just being in the room and being under stress. But it wasn’t pressure to come to a guilty verdict."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ndon-mitchell-didnt-feel-pressure/4870385001/

First juror to publicly speak says he didn't feel any pressure to return a guilty verdict.

Speaking to "CBS This Morning" on Wednesday about whether the jurors felt pressure to reach a guilty verdict, Mitchell, formerly known as Juror 52, said: "Not at all. I don't think any of us felt like that.

"The pressure more so came from just being in the room and being under stress. But it wasn’t pressure to come to a guilty verdict."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ndon-mitchell-didnt-feel-pressure/4870385001/
Wrong, the first juror to speak was a White woman.

easy to see they trot out a black juror BLM supporter to say that the BLM terrorists outside the courthouse threatening to “burn it down” didnt actually threaten anything. Yeah ok buddy.

Do you see how you ruin america?

Wrong, the first juror to speak was a White woman.

easy to see they trot out a black juror BLM supporter to say that the BLM terrorists outside the courthouse threatening to “burn it down” didnt actually threaten anything. Yeah ok buddy.

Do you see how you ruin america?
So because he is Black you are dismissing him.

So because he is Black you are dismissing him.
No. Bc he’s lying I’m dismissing him. He knows he’s lying, and he knows exactly why he is lying.

a female white juror spoke out before him, and stated the OBVIOUS truth of the BLM threats being thrown around that everyone is aware of. Those threats intimidated jurors like her, which she states.

Any juror on that jury that dared to disagree with a Guilty verdict was going to have their lives ruined. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

it’s how people like you destroy the judicial system and it becomes a political system like the Soviet Union. Congrats.

No. Bc he’s lying I’m dismissing him. He knows he’s lying, and he knows exactly why he is lying.

a female white juror spoke out before him, and stated the OBVIOUS truth of the BLM threats being thrown around that everyone is aware of. Those threats intimidated jurors like her, which she states.

Any juror on that jury that dared to disagree with a Guilty verdict was going to have their lives ruined. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

it’s how people like you destroy the judicial system and it becomes a political system like the Soviet Union. Congrats.
The link I provided says this guy is the first one to publicly speak. Which juror are you referring to ? Do you have a link to a mainstream news article?

The link I provided says this guy is the first one to publicly speak. Which juror are you referring to ? Do you have a link to a mainstream news article?

I think he's talking about an alternate juror. A woman was interviewed about the environment on the jury pool pretty soon after the verdict. I don't believe she was on the actual jury though.

https://news.yahoo.com/chauvin-alternate-juror-describes-fear-032436877.html

Chauvin alternate juror describes fear among jury

This lady was part of the jury for the entire trial. After the trial is over and just before the jury begins deliberations, two are told that they are alternates and they won’t be needed.

The leftist media is playing fast and loose with the facts yet again lol.

you see why they trotted out the BLM supporter from the jury to say that the jury didn’t fear the rabid mob. Bc everyone knows how disgusting and damaging this was for the American legal system. Once the legal system is viewed as completely political and totally illegitimate, there is nothing holding together the nation.

I think he's talking about an alternate juror. A woman was interviewed about the environment on the jury pool pretty soon after the verdict. I don't believe she was on the actual jury though.
She sat with the jury for the entire trial, and was only told she’s an alternate right before they began deliberations.

go away leaf.

She sat with the jury for the entire trial, and was only told she’s an alternate right before they began deliberations.

go away leaf.

Then she was an alternate juror, no? She would not have any insight into what went on during deliberations.

These are just facts. No need to be upset.

Back