Almost everyone is expecting Cain will get KO'ed again but...

very intelligent opinion.

feel bad for these people trying to be funny.. why not leave this thread clean instead of putting up useless stuff like this.

Why not leave sherdog clean instead of putting up useless threads like this.

Don't waste your time. A large percentage of Sherdog thinks Cro Cop was a 2nd tier fighter who only won because of weaker competition, fixed fights, and steroids in Pride. Let's just hope that people this stupid don't reproduce.

yes some people here are saying that Prime doesn't exist.

Good Example-

Roy jones not long ago had gift decision with Glazewski- polish LHW boxer with little punching power. Remember RJJ is CW and Glazewski was LHW. Yet he still knocked RJJ down...

PRIME Golota would kill Adamek...

PRIME Tyson would kill mcbride,williams

these people know shit

TS is basically arguing a puncher's chance. Yes TS, he has a puncher's chance. Everybody has in any fight. But 9 times out of 10 JDS will out-box Cain.

If Cain and Carwin fought a purely striking match, Carwin would have a very, very good chance of winning... brutally.

That is a wasted analysis. Cain isn't a striker. He is a GnP fighter. Carwin might also lose brutally if the fight only allowed GnP.

Why not leave sherdog clean instead of putting up useless threads like this.

You and the other guy can skip posting if you are not interested. Why enter a thread and post something irrelevant? People come in threads to post intelligent opinion and comments but guys like you put a forum in disgust because of your nonsense comments. Do you want to get noticed? What the heck? Create a thread put your name on it with the title "Please give me attention".

Forums existed not for trolls (people with ADHD), but sad to say people like you come in a thread and post some freaking senseless stuff (and is happy about it). If you don't have anything to say relevant to the thread I'll say this once again. Get the heck out of my thread!

I actually think this maybe Cain's best shot at winning, my guess is that even if he gets a takedown JDS will be hard to control and GnP but we have seen that he is hitable.

I never thought Cain could have taken Brock down, but he did.

Just when I begin to underestimate Cain, he pulls it out, so that's why I am excited about this fight

Nothing's impossible but there's a less than 10 percent chance Cain KOs Hunior Two Saints.

Based on scientific calculations and proven algorithms we have come up with 10 percent. :)

What if...

314z0n9.jpg

You and the other guy can skip posting if you are not interested. Why enter a thread and post something irrelevant? People come in threads to post intelligent opinion and comments but guys like you put a forum in disgust because of your nonsense comments. Do you want to get noticed? What the heck? Create a thread put your name on it with the title "Please give me attention".

Forums existed not for trolls (people with ADHD), but sad to say people like you come in a thread and post some freaking senseless stuff (and is happy about it). If you don't have anything to say relevant to the thread I'll say this once again. Get the heck out of my thread!

nope staying here just cuz I like u buddy. Merry christmas.:eek:

Also you act as if I'm the one person that is treating this thread as stupid, read...well all the other post?

Time to pull out the ol didn't read gif's

didnt-read-lol-gif-6.gif

Thats not really his thing though he got Nog pretty good. I wouldnt mind seeing it though i'd say its too risky n he should stick to the gameplan instead. I dont know which win was nicer...bloodied up bigfoot or out cold nog :)

Cain is easy to hit. By Jack Slack. What else do u need to know to make your $$ bet?

nope staying here just cuz I like u buddy. Merry christmas.:eek:

Also you act as if I'm the one person that is treating this thread as stupid, read...well all the other post?

Hes gotta a point. You sir are a jackass.

Back