Almost 60 degrees in the middle of f$@%ing January in NY? Seriously?

Californians don't have a clue what is truly bitterly cold lol.

It's weird how your body's tolerance to cold changes.

My first winter here (Nevada) was the coldest one we've had prior to this, and i had previously lived in Korea and Colorado, so i was walking around with a polo shirt on in 40 degree weather.

Now, if it's below 60, i'm layered up like a motherfucker.

40s in nyc im in a shirt and a light jacket lol

lol, have a tshirt, sweater, and hoodie on right now... turned off my heater to save on the gas bill... I can take off my hoodie around 2ish when it warms up a little... this is bitter cold to me. I guess it's all relative.

It's weird how your body's tolerance to cold changes.

My first winter here (Nevada) was the coldest one we've had prior to this, and i had previously lived in Korea and Colorado, so i was walking around with a polo shirt on in 40 degree weather.

Now, if it's below 60, i'm layered up like a motherfucker.

Oh for sure. I used to live in the mtns. here in Cali, where it would get pretty cold, with snowfall etc, being used to the cold, even wearing shorts when I shouldn't have. Now, having lived off the mtns. for quite a few years now, when I go back up to visit family it is definitely a different feel on the body heh. Nothing like back east cold though.

I am still waiting for the 2 blizzards we in NYC are going to get. I say 2 because we didnt get any snow last year when I had no car. Now I have a car and the snow will come down 1.2 inch an hour you all watch

I'm too ignorant to really comment, but the winters have been a bit weird these past few seasons. It seems like only 1 month is super cold and then some weird warmer weather. I've only lived here since 2004 though, so this might just be normal for all I know. Too lazy/apathetic to look at the records.

I am still waiting for the 2 blizzards we in NYC are going to get. I say 2 because we didnt get any snow last year when I had no car. Now I have a car and the snow will come down 1.2 inch an hour you all watch

pfft i hope not. that blizzard we had in 2009 was rediculous! last year it was colder in NC than it was in NYC.

It's been getting warmer whether you believe we are causing it or not.

201201-201212.gif

It's been getting warmer whether you believe we are causing it or not.

201201-201212.gif

There may be warmth anamolies from month to month, but the yearly temperatures have been pretty constant for the past 15 years.

Yeah, its weird. In Colorado, we barely seem to have much snow at all any more. A handful of days a year. When I was a kid I swear it seemed like there used to be snow on the ground here all winter long.

Its literally snowed like 3 times this year here. I heard on the radio recently that the last 10 years have averaged the warmest ever, since they started tracking it.

Last edited:
Oh and 20 some odd years ago it was in the 70's for a week in NY in February and nobody said shit. I guess that was global warming then too.

That was right after the on comming "Ice Age" that we were entering during the 80's. GO fuck yoursefl TS.

You sound like a real genius.

It's -2 here in Amsterdam right now,

The weather must be broke on your end only...

This is just an isolated instance, you can't look at one and call it global warming because that's not what global warming/climate change is. But there's no denying that it's there. The same people that will tell you that you're full of shit and that nothing's changing are the same people that're still crying over Sandy Hook but have no clue that 12,000+ children under the age of five around the globe are dying every day, on average. That's just one example, some people don't want a headache and ignorance is bliss for them.

Oh and 20 some odd years ago it was in the 70's for a week in NY in February and nobody said shit. I guess that was global warming then too.

That was right after the on comming "Ice Age" that we were entering during the 80's. GO fuck yoursefl TS.

All I said was that for me its hard to think pollution is not changing the environment. Its my opinion and I didn't force it down anyone's throat.
So you tell me to fuck myself?

How about you get KTFO in your next fight tough guy.
Then remember this face
Ciceros-req.gif

Stay amateur "fighter"

Last edited:
The Broncans/Ravens game this past weekend was the coldest it's ever been for a football game in Denver. Damn global warming!

What's your definition of bitterly cold?

40 degrees.

Actually I find for all the flak given to Californians about not knowing what true cold is like, we tend to be better at enduring cold. People in the Northeast are so bundled up all the time, any time the temp gets a little cold they are plastered with sweaters and boots, gloves and such. You make them lose that and stand around in shorts and a t-shirt, they aren't used to it.

I went to law school in Connecticut so I lived for years through the NE weather. Yeah it gets cold in the NE, but like I said people are like gigantic puffballs of insulation. Here, I feel it is my constitutional right to wear shorts and a t-shirt no matter what time or place. Weather be damned.

Back