Almost 60 degrees in the middle of f$@%ing January in NY? Seriously?

Its been relatively warm in Canada compared to past winters. Where I am living its currently minus 6 Degrees Celsius with a lot of snow. Its getting pretty hard to drive around right now, but the weather isn't hard to deal with.

I just Googled the conversion and apparently its 21.2 Fahrenheit

It was 68 here in Columbus on Saturday. It is 30 today, just like it was all last week.

abnormality after abnormality in a shorter and shorter period of time, and people still joke "lols lols ice age ended was because of factories."

Yeah it is easy to dismiss - but eventually it may be worth looking at what is happening. The overall mindset is pretty frightening to be honest.

snow-004_0001.jpg

israel/palestine

global warming wut ?

Israelis trying to freeze the palis out imo

abnormality after abnormality in a shorter and shorter period of time, and people still joke "lols lols ice age ended was because of factories."

Yeah it is easy to dismiss - but eventually it may be worth looking at what is happening. The overall mindset is pretty frightening to be honest.

I have no problem fighting polution as there are many health reasons to make sure we are breathing clean air. What i have a problem with is blaming every change in the weather on polution. We have had severe weather changes over the course of history and we have only been tracking weather for the 100 or so maybe.

I support Global warming as I'd like the water table to rise swallow up the low lying areas of Long Island into Ocean and the remainder into a tropical paradise.

Oh and 20 some odd years ago it was in the 70's for a week in NY in February and nobody said shit. I guess that was global warming then too.

That was right after the on comming "Ice Age" that we were entering during the 80's. GO fuck yoursefl TS.

its not bad here in the rockaways. thank god for the beach wind. it was muggier in chelsea earlier tho.

Stop complaining about warm weather during the winter. It's -10 degrees celsius here which is 14 fahrenheit... yeah it fucking sucks and that aint even cold. I bet next month it's gonna be -20

You are lucky, it is bitterly cold here in LA, sucks to be honest, I am buying more space heaters today.

You guys really expect a planet that is on a constant change and cycle is going to have the same exact temperatures at the same exact time every single year? Nothing is set in stone and lol @ global warming.

What's your definition of bitterly cold?

in cali.... cant even wear shorts or a t-shirt. 40's is bitterly cold for me, I'm doubling up on sweaters.

Back