Almost 60 degrees in the middle of f$@%ing January in NY? Seriously?

Da Boss

Pounding grooves
@Black
Reaction score
I've never really been the type but I'm sorry its getting harder & harder to not think...

is-global-warming-a-myth_1.jpg

=

pg-8-global-warming-pa.jpeg

37418_original.jpg

I'm happy its warm in January cause I have a fitness test next week and I suck at running in the cold.

I'm happy its warm in January cause I have a fitness test next week and I suck at running in the cold.

Compare our locations bro. This is nuts to be this warm @ this time in NYC

k it's supposed to get back to normal tonight but forreal though, this spells out a brutal summer to come

It's 45 in California and gets to 30 at night. The country must have flipped coasts.

It's fucking 38 here in Houston.

But I've read that winter temperatures indicate nothing about how the summer will go.

I havent had to wear a jacket all year, im starting to get worried that march april and may may be cold... i dont like that thought, winter should be when winter is supposed to be...

Damn that's pretty cold, sucks. It has been around 70-75 degrees here

I just got my gas bill the other day and it always compares gas usage to last year as well as the temperatures. Last year, the average temperature for the December/January billing cycle was 37 degrees and the average temperature this year was 31 degrees. It's been colder.

I'm in California and it is fucking cold as shit right now.

43 right now and when I dropped off my brother at work this morning it was 27. I gotta turn on the heat.

The record high in Jan is 72 reached in 2007 and 1950

Zing!!! Guys I believe that pollution isn't helping things, but there have been plenty of periods throughout history where the temp fluctuates between two extremes.

Yeah, i'm sure it's never happened before. Ever.

Back