Almost 5 months on, can we agree that Nayt Diaz's win over McGregor is the biggest upset in MMA?

Not even in the top 10 upsets in the history of the sport.

There will be a few keyboard experts on here who will always say they knew he would win but realistically it is the biggest upset in MMA history. although Nayt is a good fighter he has never been anything more than 'good' whereas he faced and still does face one of the best fighters and knock out artists in MMA history. It's easy to see why the bookies still favour McGregor when you consider this and the fact that McGregor will have better cardio this fight.

Are there any bigger upsets?

Hell no.

Oh also gotta mention Forest over both Shogun and Rampage, both way bigger upsets

I fucking hate topics that start with, "Can we agree...." You just saw a much bigger upset by The Count. Gtfo TS.

There will be a few keyboard experts on here who will always say they knew he would win but realistically it is the biggest upset in MMA history. although Nayt is a good fighter he has never been anything more than 'good' whereas he faced and still does face one of the best fighters and knock out artists in MMA history. It's easy to see why the bookies still favour McGregor when you consider this and the fact that McGregor will have better cardio this fight.

thats-dumb.gif

not even close GSp VS serra, Rhonda Vs Holm and Weidman vs Silva were all begger upset

For uneducated, noob, Fairweather fans and mcgoober nut huggers,yes.
For the rest of the mma world with a brain,gsp vs serra is.

Not really. Nate is always dangerous.

Bisping over Rockhold was bigger but there's no hype and 99% of fans here are casuals pretending to be hardcore

That was an upset in what world? I wasn't surprised either, mother fuckers. We are talking about the same Nate Diaz that smoked Cowboy? Not some alternate universe Nate Diaz.

The only upset is the Conor fans, his over-inflated hype, and ego.

What will you say when Nate beats him again? Oh that was just another upset? Pleeease.

Not an upset for me and anyone who considers it one, in my pov, is just inexperienced or doesn't know shit about mma, weight, or both fighters

Can we all agree that you'll stop posting if your hero, real or imagined, gets his ass handed to him again?

i remember asking this once to a guy who watched all the old fights. he said the most shocking one was shamrock vs tito.

It wasn't even a big upset. Conor got beat by a guy who is naturally bigger, heavier, and rangier than him...

Serra vs GSP?

Yes, that was a bigger upset. I would rate Conor/Nayt #2.

Ronda's was pretty bad too but I actually predicted that Holly has a really good chance of winning. I gave Weidman a decent chance against Silva as well.

Soccerjew vs Nog/Arona

Can we all agree that you'll stop posting if your hero, real or imagined, gets his ass handed to him again?
I wont do an account bet but yes if he loses again I wont post very often. too many idiots around that will make threads that will annoy me

Ever? Or just this year?

Ever had to be Serra over GSP

Stopped reading when you spelt Nate wrong and claimed Mctapper is one of the greats of MMA.

Back