Almost 5 months on, can we agree that Nayt Diaz's win over McGregor is the biggest upset in MMA?

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
There will be a few keyboard experts on here who will always say they knew he would win but realistically it is the biggest upset in MMA history. although Nayt is a good fighter he has never been anything more than 'good' whereas he faced and still does face one of the best fighters and knock out artists in MMA history. It's easy to see why the bookies still favour McGregor when you consider this and the fact that McGregor will have better cardio this fight.

Are there any bigger upsets?

Lots of ppl picked Nate to win.

Serra over GSP
Sokodju over Lil Nog

Are going to be hard to beat as far as mma upsets

Holly over RR and Gonzaga over CC up there as well

Couture over Chuck 1
Couture over Sylvia up there as well

You suck TS

giphy.gif

This isn't boards bud, feck off with that shite

There have been plenty of crazy upsets

Scott Smith vs. Cung Le
Tito vs Ryan Bader
Bisping vs. Rockhold

This seems to be the year of the upset, though

Why will Conor have better cardio this fight? He had a full, proper camp in the last one.

lol not even close.
only the stupidest Conor fans thought Nate had no chance.

conor troll says what?
I cant post anything without being called a troll. This is my belief. I have never seen such a reaction to a loss. only Ronda Holly might surpass it. GSP losses were big and probably technically bigger lose than conor however conor has much more fans and haters so the reaction was much more

It wasnt even an upset. Mcgregor has no business at 170 hes a fucking tiny leprauchaun, he will never win a fight at 170

It's not in the top 100 biggest upsets in MMA history.

No... But can we say Hendo knocking out Bisping again will be?

Far from the biggest, Serra-GSP, but certainly my favorite upset.

LOL WTF? Why because his noob fanbase and clueless UFC hype shills thought he was unbeatable?

Back