almost 30% of all US circuit court judges are Trump appointees

even your av is annoying.

dont worry, trump wont send leftists to labor camps, even though that would probably get your mind right.
Hurrr durrr segregation good. Auctioning off public lands for profit good. Controlling women good. Meesa a conservative. Trump is God. Trump is life.

Hurrr durrr segregation good. Auctioning off public lands for profit good. Controlling women good. Meesa a conservative. Trump is God. Trump is life.

youre a skinny fat dork who cant do much beyond checking your woke twitter feeds and then repeating your manufactured talking points here. youre a stain, a shill, and a brownshirt. shame on you.

youre a skinny fat dork who cant do much beyond checking your woke twitter feeds and then repeating your manufactured talking points here. youre a stain, a shill, and a brownshirt. shame on you.
lmao I would absolutely even you the fuck up in a physical altercation. Insulting my physicality when you literally know nothing about me is hilariously dumb. Stfu with that garbage and keep it focused on the arguments.

My "manufactured" talking points. Right, speaking out against racism, forced segregation, and selling land held in the public trust to be exploited for oil profits is "manufactured". The only shill here is you. You're probably some dumb poor racist from the south and instead of standing in solidarity with your class, you spend your time and energy shilling for the quarterly profits of multi billion dollar multi national corporations.

The only hyper nationalist here is you, which makes you the brownshirt. Your ideology is right wing. Your talking points are right wing. The nazis are the right wing scum of the 20th century. Its too bad you're too dumb to read a history book.

Last edited:
lmao I would absolutely even you the fuck up in a physical altercation. Insulting my physicality when you literally know nothing about me is hilariously dumb. Stfu with that garbage and keep it focused on the arguments.

My "manufactured" talking points. Right, speaking out against racism, forced segregation, and selling land held in the public trust to be exploited for oil profits is "manufactured". The only shill here is you. You're probably some dumb poor racist from the south and instead of standing in solidarity with your class, you spend your time and energy shilling for the quarterly profits of multi billion dollar multi national corporations.

The only hyper nationalist here is you, which makes you the brownshirt. You're ideology is right wing. Your talking points are right wing. The nazis are the right wing scum of the 20th century. Its too bad you're too dumb to read a history book.

you are just mad because you wont be able to reproduce after this incident. actually, not reproducing probably elevates you in leftists circles. schools will be reopening in the fall and then we wont have to hear from you anymore.

you are just mad because you wont be able to reproduce after this incident. actually, not reproducing probably elevates you in leftists circles. schools will be reopening in the fall and then we wont have to hear from you anymore.

you're literally too stupid to respond to arguments. literally all you know is personal attacks.

"hurrrr durrrr me's a racist. me hates duh black people. me wants black and mexicans to go homes!!"

That just means we will have more corrupt judges like that judge who let brock turner with a light sentence of 6 months
I'm sure your heart's in the right place, but:

1. Aaron Persky was appointed by California Governor Gray Davis in 2003
2. Barack Obama was President when Persky gave Turner a lenient sentence in 2016
3. Persky is a left-wing Democrat who supports criminal justice reform
4. Persky was popular with defense attorneys and liberals and unpopular with prosecutors and conservatives, at least before the Turner ruling

I'm sure your heart's in the right place, but:

1. Aaron Persky was appointed by California Governor Gray Davis in 2003
2. Barack Obama was President when Persky gave Turner a lenient sentence in 2016
3. Persky is a left-wing Democrat who supports criminal justice reform
4. Persky was popular with defense attorneys and liberals and unpopular with prosecutors and conservatives, at least before the Turner ruling

I tried checking to see if he was republican or democrat but couldnt find any place that would say if it were either, just that he was appointed by a democrat like you said. Still this judge is as bad you could not matter the party he is affiliated with. You know he was corrupt as well.

There is also a story on how he was asking the people to pay his 130K court fees for fighting the recall. Thats how scummy this guy is.

I tried checking to see if he was republican or democrat but couldnt find any place that would say if it were either, just that he was appointed by a democrat like you said. Still this judge is as bad you could not matter the party he is affiliated with. You know he was corrupt as well.

There is also a story on how he was asking the people to pay his 130K court fees for fighting the recall. Thats how scummy this guy is.
I believe Persky was a good judge who made a mistake, but was good overall and not corrupt. I didn't support the recall. I also strongly object to people who are still harassing him and getting him fired from jobs AFTER he was already recalled and trying to move on in his life. Very illiberal stuff from so called liberals. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

And this was last year. If Trump get re-elected, then what percentage are we looking at? 60%?

This will re-shape the country towards a certain direction for a generation or so.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/2...-u-s-circuit-judges-are-now-trump-appointees/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_judges_appointed_by_Donald_Trump
This goes to show how important this election is. Biden may be shit, but he's leaps and bounds better than Trump. And you're really not voting for Biden, you are voting for Democratic policies and prevent more conservative judges from gaining even more seats.

What if this was one of the explicit reasons you voted for President Trump?

Asking for a friend.......

<{Heymansnicker}>

I believe Persky was a good judge who made a mistake, but was good overall and not corrupt. I didn't support the recall. I also strongly object to people who are still harassing him and getting him fired from jobs AFTER he was already recalled and trying to move on in his life. Very illiberal stuff from so called liberals. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

Well to be honest I am just going by the Turner trial but you could be right since I dont know much about him except that case.

100% of politicians won an election; fucking corrupt!

But seriously what's the point here? It's basic math that a sitting president would have a lot of appointed judges. Do we have a relative measure compared to other presidents this far into their term(s)?

"sensible judgments" like enforcing state control over a woman's body?
"sensible judgments" like re-instating jim crow laws?
"sensible judgments" like selling off public lands to energy firms?

lmao you people are a joke

What Jim Crow laws were reinstated?

And this was last year. If Trump get re-elected, then what percentage are we looking at? 60%?

This will re-shape the country towards a certain direction for a generation or so.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/2...-u-s-circuit-judges-are-now-trump-appointees/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_judges_appointed_by_Donald_Trump

Wouldn't the majority of circuit judges be recently (last 3 presidents) appointed? You've only got Obama, Trump, and W. appointing in the last 18 years.

Trump:
2 SCOTUS
51 US court of appeals
141 US District Court
2 US International Trade Court
5 Fed Claims
5 Tax court

Obama:
2 SCOTUS
55 US Court of Appeals
268 US District Court
4 US International Trade Court
3 Fed Claims
8 Tax court

Only 12 of Obama's appointees are no longer serving which makes 50% of all circuit judges Obama appointees.

Evidently the NYT or some other MSM news org did some research into his previous rulings and he had 20 other instances where he went light and gave probation. Not sure from how many rulings that 20 came from or if the NYT was even the right news org but people can look it up for themselves, if they like.

"sensible judgments" like enforcing state control over a woman's body?
"sensible judgments" like re-instating jim crow laws?
"sensible judgments" like selling off public lands to energy firms?

lmao you people are a joke
Abortion is not precious to me.
We're not having Jim Crow laws. Stop with the silly propaganda. The left pushes for segregation on a daily basis.
Get back to me when we stop having a need for "energy. "

Abortion is not precious to me.
We're not having Jim Crow laws. Stop with the silly propaganda. The left pushes for segregation on a daily basis.
Get back to me when we stop having a need for "energy. "
Lol what an unbelievable dupe you are. Willing to literally destroy the physical planet your species depends on for life so billionaires can buy a 5th yacht. You are the bottom of the barrel of society. You're down there with serial killers and pedophiles as far as I'm concerned.

Lol what an unbelievable dupe you are. Willing to literally destroy the physical planet your species depends on for life so billionaires can buy a 5th yacht. You are the bottom of the barrel of society. You're down there with serial killers and pedophiles as far as I'm concerned.
You are truly a beacon shining through the dark. I can tell by the roundabout way you compliment yourself over nothing.

Back