Movies Alligator or Carrie

the ambush

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Alligator
Alligator_poster.jpg

A young girl's baby gator is flushed down the toilet and years later grows into a giant size gator living underneath in the city sewers.

Carrie
MV5BMTlhNmVkZGUtNjdjOC00YWY3LTljZWQtMTY1YWFhNGYwNDQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc1NTYyMjg@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Carrie White, a shy, friendless teenage girl who is sheltered by her domineering, religious mother, unleashes her telekinetic powers after being humiliated by her classmates at her senior prom.

Which movie did you prefer?

Last edited:
I prefer Snakehead Terror (2004)

Alligator
Alligator_poster.jpg

A young girl's baby gator is flushed down the toilet and years later grows into a giant size gator living underneath in the city sewers.

Carrie
MV5BMTlhNmVkZGUtNjdjOC00YWY3LTljZWQtMTY1YWFhNGYwNDQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc1NTYyMjg@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Carrie White, a shy, friendless teenage girl who is sheltered by her domineering, religious mother, unleashes her telekinetic powers after being humiliated by her classmates at her senior prom.

Which movie did you prefer?

i saw Alligator in the movie theater....

Carrie is an all time great

These polls are getting a to be a bit much.
What's better, Apocalypse Now or this film these 12 year olds made in their backyard?

Here is Tarantino talking about Robert Forster's character in Alligator and how it relates to his character in Jackie Brown (I won't spoil it). Its actually a great listen in you have 10 minutes.

CARRIE, of course. It's an all-time great film.

But that's nothing against ALLIGATOR which is a cult classic in its own right. Unfortunately, it's not available on Blu-ray yet. Which is a shame because the version on DVD leaves a lot to be desired as far as picture quality is concerned.

Carrie of course….
C52524E7-E147-458E-A5C6-0CF638424CC4.jpg

Bro this one is like a Cro Cop vs Giant Silva level squash match. Alligator is a fun cheap horror but Carrie is in the pantheon of all time greats.

Bro this one is like a Cro Cop vs Giant Silva level squash match. Alligator is a fun cheap horror but Carrie is in the pantheon of all time greats.

Exactly. Don’t get me wrong, Alligator is a fun movie but it’s a memorable, entertaining B movie. Carrie is a true genre classic.

This is the type of drubbing that Jaws vs. Alligator would be.

I'd pick Alligator every time, it's one of my favourites. Doesn't make it a better movie or that anyone else should bother watching it

It's A M A Z I N G and it's got Robert Forster's hair

Alligator for sure. That supernatural bs isn't remotely scary to me.

Back