My buddy recently got some XXL Under Armour shirts for free somehow, I never really cared to ask, I think they were left at his house, but that's beside the point. Since he doesn't fit in XXL (I don't either, it's just barely loose on me) he gave me a shirt. He gave it to me in the early morning around 7 am before school started. I didn't want to carry it around so I put it on. After first period my eye was watery constantly, and my nose was slightly runny. This kept all day, until I finally realized that I could be allergic to the shirt. So I took it off, and it didn't go away. The next day I realized I had conjunctivitis. Pink eye. I looked it up on wikipedia and its possible to get it from irritants like that. So my question is... What materials in Under Armour can cause an allergic reaction? I've never had anything like this happen before. Could it be what it was washed in? He had said he washed it before he gave it to me. Any ideas?