Allen Crowder: I proved ‘inexperienced’ Greg Hardy doesn’t belong in UFC yet

White men just jealous
giphy.gif

Just like this guy here right? Theres a reason why he is ducking his real weight class
giphy.gif

I remember when some people called him an ugly steroid abuser ... funny how times have changed lolol
Is there something wrong with your head? Did Yoel fucked your gf or something?

Just like this guy here right? Theres a reason why he is ducking his real weight class
giphy.gif

I remember when some people called him an ugly steroid abuser ... funny how times have changed lolol
Are you in the right thread ?

Yeah whatever

This is what Crowder looked like in the Hardy fight

e8c4bf0fcf5657d1-600x338.gif

Allen Crowder > 'A level' athletes who are exhausted after 3mins of exertion.

Right, Hardy looked bad because he is no fighter and was brought in as a spectacle to sell tickets, and the bum they brought in to be his fodder looked bad because- well... for obvious reasons.

Dana wants to be able to say, "Yeah we have NFL stars, we have the best athletes in the world in the UFC," but at what cost? That fight as the lead up to the main event really looked pathetic.

which is retarded because who the fuck is paying to watch hardy fight.. is anyone out there thinking they need to sign up for ESPN+ to watch him?

I think it's interesting how these guys like to identify themselves as "UFC level" instead of crediting themselves for beating an amazing athlete with real potential.

The guy lost the 1st round to a UFC rookie and flopped his way to a DQ win after missing on 6 out of 7 punches and having his last desperation takedown stuffed easily.

LOL

giphy.gif

Watched this live, had no idea who Yoel was. This fight seems to have been swept under the rug.

Back