Allen Crowder: I proved ‘inexperienced’ Greg Hardy doesn’t belong in UFC yet

hahahaha is he joking? LMAO. Crowder looked awful and was gonna lose I think, he milked the knee for a cheap BS win, fake acting FTW. he wanted out. As soon as Big Dan said "I'm gonna disqualify Hardy if he can't continue", he was in even more agony, dying, the worst pain ever, could go in a coma. so fake.

Damn, so you mean to tell me his own OPPONENT thinks it was a mistake? And there are people who would swear by it being intentional and a part of some ellaborate plan to get out of the fight?

I thought it was a great fight, UFC needs more HWs not less even if they are gassy.

Pathetic to win by DQ and claim your opponent isn't ready for prime time yet.

They’re both jabroni’s. The fact they were in their lofty position as co-main on a well-publicised card was embarrassing.

The old UFC slogan, ‘As Real as it Gets’ takes a backseat when these two are involved, in favour of the more apt, ‘As Sloppy as it Gets’.

I still can't believe this was co-main

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, Crowder must be trolling, for sure. A+ level trolling

Greg Hardy’s official Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) debut proved to be less-than-stellar after the former NFL defensive end was disqualified for landing an illegal knee on Allen Crowder last Saturday night (Jan. 19, 2019) at UFC on ESPN+ 1 in Brooklyn, New York.

Afterward, the critics came out of the woodwork, slamming Hardy for the blow that ultimately forced the referee to put an end to the fight. Unfortunately for “The Prince of War,” it’s another black cloud over his head, as most weren’t giving him the benefit of the doubt due to his troubled past. Crowder, though, doesn’t believe the knee was intentional and blames the rookie mistake on lack of experience.

Despite getting the win – the first of his UFC career – Crowder says it doesn’t feel as such. He did, however, accomplish one of his goals by proving that Hardy simply isn’t ready for the big stage.

While Crowder believes Hardy has the potential to become a great fighter with another five or six bouts under his belt, UFC President Dana White disagrees, saying that Greg is already a good fighter who will in fact get another shot inside the Octagon. (Great :rolleyes:)

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/22/...regy-hardy-inexperience-doesnt-belong-ufc-mma

I like Crowder and Hardy. Both tough SOBs, who come to scrap. Hope both go far.

I like Crowder and Hardy. Both tough SOBs, who come to scrap. Hope both go far.

Def always comes to scrap, let him bang bro!

1507659555916942223.png

hahahaha is he joking? LMAO. Crowder looked awful and was gonna lose I think, he milked the knee for a cheap BS win, fake acting FTW. he wanted out. As soon as Big Dan said "I'm gonna disqualify Hardy if he can't continue", he was in even more agony, dying, the worst pain ever, could go in a coma. so fake.

lol, Hardy was gassing badly then committed an illegal knee. Seems like Hardy was the one who wanted out to me.

They’re both jabroni’s. The fact they were in their lofty position as co-main on a well-publicised card was embarrassing.

The old UFC slogan, ‘As Real as it Gets’ takes a backseat when these two are involved, in favour of the more apt, ‘As Sloppy as it Gets’.

I'd expect to see a fight like that on a cage warriors card..or some local show with some inexperienced pro fighters...certainly not in the ufc...

Crowder has gotten more press in the last week than he will get for the rest of his life.

Back