Allen Crowder Doesn't Think He'll Fight Again (Possible Brain Damage)

It's funny how you got Crowder retiring because he wants to be there for his daughter; whereas Stipe is still fighting because he says he wants to be an example to his daughter.

Hardy absolutely did not dominate him. He may have won the first round, but he was losing the second and was already gassed af.

Hardy dominated the first round and even as a noob was clearly more skilled than Crowder.

For the best, 30 is way too young to be experiencing such problems especially in a division where its likely to happen most fights. Good luck for the future, I'll always remember Crowder fondly for laughing in Hardy's face while eating his punches.

How many guys live through stuff like that, and keep fighting. Man, it's really a problem. I always start thinking I'm an asshole for enjoying a KO too much than another one happens and I'm just as excited haha
It's one of the reason I don't really wanna pick up combat sports, but hey, I'll probably go get my head bashed in anyway to get some of that Sherdog credibility.

Anyways, all the best to Allen Crowder. He'll always have my respect for almost derailing the Hardy hype train in his first fight ever. Hardy knew exactly what he was doing lol

I always start thinking I'm an asshole for enjoying a KO too much than another one happens and I'm just as excited haha
Av checks out! <45>

Sounds like this guy made the right call. Really sad seeing people fight when they're way past it and rack up a bunch of unnecessary damage for a paycheck (Shogun...).

Good for him

Wise decision. No need to get KTFO’d too many times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back