Alleged rapist Abdul Razak Alhassan allowed to remove GPS monitor

What if the woman doesn't know the accusation is false?

Falsely reporting a crime and perjury are crimes in at least most if not all jurisdictions. Like any other crime, it has elements that must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. One of those elements is always the mental state of knowing the allegation was false at the time the accusation was made.
What a load of bullshit.

If you trip out and think some random person is attacking you and beat them senseless, would you get away with it on the basis that your mental state dictated that you needed to defend yourself?

So what do you do in that case? Basically if someone is drunk you have to avoid any contact? Because if they did agree, they can just deny it the next day on the grounds of being drunk.
Really? So you can’t tell if someone is wasted or not, then you my friend going to have an extreme rude awakening one day if you follow your own advice and I won’t be there to help you!

Really? So you can’t tell if someone is wasted or not, then you my friend going to have an extreme rude awakening one day if you follow your own advice and I won’t be there to help you!

What if you are wasted as well? Then you couldn’t consent either.

What if you are wasted as well? Then you couldn’t consent either.
In my definition, when you are wasted you can not initiate sex. If a woman is incoherent and vomiting my first thought is not that I should fuck her.

Either way none of us know the whole story and the involvement of alcohol in all parties involved makes it even more unreliable.

No judge would ever order that if it was truly a strong case. Its just another case of consensual sex gone wrong imo.
Not really, it’s ligerally hindering his training and recovery, and if he does anything whatsoever they will throw the book at him full force, it’s actually pretty standard for the circumstances, it’s not like he killed anyone, or has a history.

0c6fV2D.png

I just gave a scenario. Nobody knows what went down all we know is what we’re hearin, rape or sexual assault is a tough thing. Let the prosecution and defense figure it out, I look forward to hearing the details. I’m just saying, when white girls cry rape over a black man and they have proof he was in the house and that sexual contact occurred... the jury will have a tough time being in his favor but I wish him the best of luck.

who said he was sober? I used to work as a bartender, and me and the guards would do shots at the start of the shift and also towards the end. it made dealing with drunk patrons a lot more comfortable and made the music and the night better.
its very very possible that all three of them (abdul and the two girls) were all drunk and had drunk consensual sex but two of em regretted it

How do you know there was no consent? Were you there?

Remember the incident of a USC student who was falsely accused of rape? Luckily for him, there were camera footages that showed a different story. The guy could have went to jail and his future tarnished forever because of false accusations.

there were also witnesses in this case on top of video evidence. seems there are witnesses (the mother) corroborating the story that she was stinking drunk.

there were also witnesses in this case on top of video evidence. seems there are witnesses (the mother) corroborating the story that she was stinking drunk.

Don't you think the story doesn't make sense that the mother allowed a stranger into her daughter's bed room with her friend and not noticed "they were raped"?

Hahaha thanks but don't need it ;)

No your incessant whining reveals your character. Grow up and learn to be a man.
Why don't you grow up and learn to read before spouting WRONG and useless myths. Women lie about this all the time.
Heck, there were people released this year, 26 years is that mean they didn't get convicted?
And..."The alleged victim's testimony was the extent of the prosecution's case against Perry and Counts. There was no physical evidence linking them to the crime."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nvictions-vacated-26-year-old-rape/588406002/

Why don't you grow up and learn to read before spouting WRONG and useless myths. Women lie about this all the time.
Heck, there were people released this year, 26 years is that mean they didn't get convicted?
And..."The alleged victim's testimony was the extent of the prosecution's case against Perry and Counts. There was no physical evidence linking them to the crime."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nvictions-vacated-26-year-old-rape/588406002/

Try again, no higher than any other crimes false allegations. Do you sit there and whine when somebody says someone stole something from them too? I’m assuming you only care about false allegations when it involves women and protecting your insecure manhood (or lack there off).

Go try your whining on some other angry little boy on the Internet. Your beta male “facts” don’t work on me.

Last edited:
I hate to condemn a person without being familiar with the facts. How strong is the case against him? Honestly just want people to be safe but he does have to work. Hm....

Try again, no higher than any other crimes false allegations. Do you sit there and whine when somebody says someone stole something from them too? I’m assuming you only care about false allegations when it involves women and protecting your insecure manhood (or lack there off).

Go try your whining on some other angry little boy on the Internet. Your beta male “facts” don’t work on me.
Sure thing, punk kid.

Back