Alleged Former Warner Bros. Employee Slams CEO, Zack Snyder, DCEU, Wonder Woman

Idk but The third act of Suicide Squad was shit imo. Put Leto and Robbie in a Joker and H. Quinn movie that would have some promise

Something like Mad Love would have been a nice
way of introducing these characters in the DCEU.

i think the fanboys try to turn this into a DC vs Marvel thing but to me to looks like WB is a mess, I totally forgot about Pan and jupiuter ascending and how much they bombed, people are just focusing on the bigger properties like DC with fanboys defending it no matter what but look at their other movies, compared to them I think the DC movies are doing good. (btw i know im not dragonlord and this was addressed to him haha)

What I don't get is, people complain there's no originality in movies today but then when a movie like Jupiter Ascending comes out it gets no chance. I personally didn't get to see it due to a lack of funds at the time it was in theaters but if new original IP doesn't get a shot, all we're going to see is remakes, reboots, etc.

I honestly don't know. I like everything that I've seen from the Wonder Woman movie so far - from the casting, to the set photos, to the first trailer. But quality of the trailer doesn't always translate into quality film. As always I'm keeping an optimistic outlook prior to seeing the final product.

I will say this though. Warner Bros. is at least trying to fix some of their problems with the DCEU. They realized that they needed a DC equivalent to Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige that knows the comic book world by heart and has the vision to oversee the entire DCEU. So they created a DC Films division [1] and put Geoff Johns in charge alongside Jon Berg.

The thing about Wonder Woman though is that they're already wrapped filming last May. They'll probably have one standard reshoot down the line but for better or worse, not a whole lot is going to change. Same with BvS and Suicide Squad but that's another topic entirely and I won't bore you with my opinions on it.

Yeah hopefully Geoff Johns and Jon Berg have Kevin Feige level power and WB stops interfering so much. I believe you posted a thread 3-5 years ago about the reason there was no DC cinematic universe at the time is because of the chaos in the chain of command in Warner Bros.

I wouldn't be surprised if WW is a mess, still gonna watch though. Gal Gadot and Connie Nielsen in those outfits are not to be missed.
Gadot is nice to look at no doubt but she's no Amazonian princess. She's got itty bitties and no ass. They should've cast a broad with Meisha's ass and Carano's tits with Gadot's waist.

And her role as WW in BvS was a fucking joke. I urge everyone to watch the 2009 Wonder Woman animated movie because THAT'S the bad bitch with a big mouth that WW should always be portrayed as. I couldn't sit through every minute of BvS(director's cut at that) but it seemed WW had very few lines if any- which is shameful because her brash attitude is what makes her so compelling. Not to mention they hardly showed the amount of super power she truly has.

DC should be sold to Disney/Marvel Studios.

Warner Bros execs are a bunch of fucking morons.

They let the hack who made the film "Sucker Punch" direct their tentpole blockbuster flicks and he utterly and completely failed not once, not twice but going on three times.

I'm not a huge fan of Marvel Studios, all of their films are exactly the same. Every. single. one. But atleast they have a found a winning formula for them.

WB should maybe start doing the exact opposite of what they think they should do. Maybe that will work.

What I don't get is, people complain there's no originality in movies today but then when a movie like Jupiter Ascending comes out it gets no chance. I personally didn't get to see it due to a lack of funds at the time it was in theaters but if new original IP doesn't get a shot, all we're going to see is remakes, reboots, etc.

I love it when films are original and have unique ideas when they're good ideas. Nobody, and I mean nobody should think casting Channing Tatum as a dog-man hybrid who flies around on rocket powered roller skates to save a chick named Jupiter Jones played by the awful Mila Kunis is a good idea.

That script should have been burned from the first page and the Wachowskis should have never gotten a meeting in Hollywood ever again.

I was really pumped for Wonder Woman, but I was watching the trailer before Suicide Squad and I realized that WW is fighting soldiers hand to hand instead of just running through them.

tumblr_oasubuIeyR1uvcgjlo2_500.gif

tumblr_o19lvpsnci1udwsc5o1_500.gif

Meanwhile, in Gotham 2016...

tumblr_nrfvy8fmBl1rlrnhpo3_1280.gif

Still have hopes that the WW movie slays.

In the trailers, are there scenes of WW killing some of the germans? Maybe she is just trying to maim them, much like most meta-humans, and mutties do when they fights people not as powerful.

Gadot is nice to look at no doubt but she's no Amazonian princess. She's got itty bitties and no ass. They should've cast a broad with Meisha's ass and Carano's tits with Gadot's waist.

And her role as WW in BvS was a fucking joke. I urge everyone to watch the 2009 Wonder Woman animated movie because THAT'S the bad bitch with a big mouth that WW should always be portrayed as. I couldn't sit through every minute of BvS(director's cut at that) but it seemed WW had very few lines if any- which is shameful because her brash attitude is what makes her so compelling. Not to mention they hardly showed the amount of super power she truly has.

But then WW definitely cant have a bad bitch with a big mouth. Marvel/Disney is too light hearted for that.

I just wanted to post that man of steel was decent when I watched it

It is no worse than the other origin movies like Ironman 1, Hulk 1, despite what the Marvel Shills want to make-believe.

What holes? The only one I noticed was that apparently superman was as strong as he was because he was raised on earth benefiting from the suns rays due to earth's weaker atmosphere. But then Zod was just as powerful when they were fighting not having that benefit.

The people who can the movie all the time will tell you. I cant think of them right now. I have not seen it in a while.

That's almost the only part that does that. At first I thought it was going to be like a MOULIN ROUGE type musical, but no, not much singing afterwards. Not like I wanted singing but it was tough trying to figure out what the movie was going for. It doesn't cohere. They some good things going for it tho. Flying galleons. Floating islands. Dream shit. No reason it should have been as bad as it was.

Except Garrett Hedlund. Goddamn Garrett Hedlund.

Poor Garrett Hedlund. He cant catch a break. The guy has been around forever. I thought he go big after Tron 2.

They're both rated lower than Hulk 2. So it's possible.

I think the ratings are often skewed when it comes to comic based movies due to nerds spamming the polls when the films divert from their childhood concepts.

This note seems fake. It sounds like the same whining I've been hearing.

If there was am exact source it would be more believable

Poor Garrett Hedlund. He cant catch a break. The guy has been around forever. I thought he go big after Tron 2.
I liked him as Surprisingly Notmexican in that one film with Kevin Bacon, but his space is occupied by too many superior versions of his type.

The reason they didn't cast such a person was becuase the candidates would consist of women who are only good at acting like they enjoy being railed on camera.

I'm with you about the animated WW characterization. Too bad DC seems to want to learn nothing from the only quality depiction of their properties on film.

Oh well, everyone knew the "me too" DC cinematic universe was going to be a clusterfuck from its misguided inception.

I liked him as Surprisingly Notmexican in that one film with Kevin Bacon, but his space is occupied by too many superior versions of his type.

So true. He has been typecasted. He is like the tougher, more street savvy fraternal twin of Justin Long.

And Justin Long is like an seriously under achieving little brother of Keanu Reeves.

I just wanted to post that man of steel was decent when I watched it
I bought man of steel with a discount at Costco. That was the last time I watched MOS lol. The dvd has the sleeve and all. It looks damn near brand new.

I liked the animated WW too bad they never made a sequel.

The word emo gets thrown around like candy at the slightest bit of emotional complexity.

The Character is conflicted about his purpose. Yet, he doesn't hesitate to do the right thing when it counts. Funnily enough what the right thing is, isn't always clear in the real world. That is as 'in between' as it gets.

BvS, though enjoyable, definitely had its problems, but MoS was a boss movie, and the best Superman movie till date. Can it be done better? Sure, most things can. Still it puts MoS above 95% of the movies Marvel has made (a good portion of which I also find enjoyable, however forgettable).
I liked MOS, but too many times I was like, "wait...what?!" Like when Jor El, a "genetically engineered" scientist, was kicking all the "genetically engineered" warriors with his fists. And how everyone knew he had these super powers, but Pa Kent was all like, "no son, let me die." And how emo Clark wouldn't fight that guy, but impaled his car. And like when Jor El was all opening doors and telling the future as a hologram.

Action was off the hook, though.

Should have handed it all to Bruce Timm and Paul Dini. Marvel succeed by copying what they did with the DCAU

Back