Alleged Former Warner Bros. Employee Slams CEO, Zack Snyder, DCEU, Wonder Woman

There were holes in the story and since that never happens with action movies (sarcasm here), it should be critically canned, and deserves to be trashed all the time.

What holes? The only one I noticed was that apparently superman was as strong as he was because he was raised on earth benefiting from the suns rays due to earth's weaker atmosphere. But then Zod was just as powerful when they were fighting not having that benefit.

What holes? The only one I noticed was that apparently superman was as strong as he was because he was raised on earth benefiting from the suns rays due to earth's weaker atmosphere. But then Zod was just as powerful when they were fighting not having that benefit.

There's a scene near the end where they're on the Kent's farm and Lois shouts, "Clark!" and runs over to Superman... a few feet away from a cop. Even Cluseau could figure out that clue.

That would have really bugged me if the rest of the movie wasn't so bad.

There's a scene near the end where they're on the Kent's farm and Lois shouts, "Clark!" and runs over to Superman... a few feet away from a cop. Even Cluseau could figure out that clue.

That would have really bugged me if the rest of the movie wasn't so bad.

Wow thats anal lol.

That letter is probably a trolljob. I mean there's nothing really in there that some fan wouldn't know, is there? I wouldn't be surprised is the WW movie ends up being total shit though.

Huh. I might watch that now.
That's almost the only part that does that. At first I thought it was going to be like a MOULIN ROUGE type musical, but no, not much singing afterwards. Not like I wanted singing but it was tough trying to figure out what the movie was going for. It doesn't cohere. They some good things going for it tho. Flying galleons. Floating islands. Dream shit. No reason it should have been as bad as it was.

Except Garrett Hedlund. Goddamn Garrett Hedlund.

[="HereticBD, post: 120083223, member: 283357"]It appears it doesn't matter who they hire. The idiots in the studio are the ones making the films.[/QUOTE]

True alot of people blame Zack Snyder when it's WB fault for
waiting this long and not having a plan for these films.

I think Dragonlordxxxx said that they wanted to do an movie
universe at one time I don't when though it should have started
with Superman Returns.

Personally I think DC needs to get away from WB though that
will never happen.

He's not wrong. It's the same studio that spent $150 million to put this on the big screen...

this can't be real. Seems like a troll job deleted scene for the gag reel to me.

and I'm not entirely opposed to anachronistic use of music in film but c'mon this is ludicrous.

Also, is that King of f'n Quarth from Season 2 Game of Thrones. That dude is awesome and in a lot of shit.

Haven't seen BvS or SS but there's no way they're worse than IM3 or Hulk 2.

Hulk 2? The Norton reboot? I thought that was pretty damn entertaining.

Ang Lee's Hulk, on the other hand, I'm right there with you. One of the dullest, most joyless superhero films I've seen. Maybe the dullest and most aggravating overall given that Lee is such a quality filmmaker. People rag on the new Supes films for being too somber but they are lighter than comedies compared to Hulk.

BvS > Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 3 in my opinion.

RFiJNyN.gif

@Dragonlordxxxxx Do you think this ex employee is just having a bad case of sour grapes or is there some foundation to the claim that WW is a mess?
Idk but The third act of Suicide Squad was shit imo. Put Leto and Robbie in a Joker and H. Quinn movie that would have some promise

he was surprised a movie with will smith could suck? havent basically all of them in the past 5 years? smith's problem is that he doesnt know how not to be will smith on screen. i despise sean penn the person. but i still manage to watch some of his movies because when the movie is going i see his character, not him. when will smith is on screen, all i see is will smith. and that annoys me

Back