All you Woodley haters are salty as hell lmao

Henderson just KOed a legit contender in Lombard, there's also the obvious personal aspect of it, Bisping wants to fuck up all the guys who cheated against him while on TRT, so the call out was obvious from Bisping's perspective.

Woodey called out two guys who he has no personal history with, one who is retired, the other who hasn't won a fight in 5 years and in no way deserves to come back from a suspension with a title shot.

It's obvious why these two things are not comparable.

Henderson just KOed a legit contender in Lombard, there's also the obvious personal aspect of it, Bisping wants to fuck up all the guys who cheated against him while on TRT, so the call out was obvious from Bisping's perspective.

Woodey called out two guys who he has no personal history with, one who is retired, the other who hasn't won a fight in 5 years and in no way deserves to come back from a suspension with a title shot.

Most importantly management offered Bisping the fight. He didn't refuse to fight anyone.

Woodley should be stripped if he won't fight wonderbread and I like Woodley.

Sounds like you got triggered

You mean like how they promised Woodley a title shot?

Gus squandered that promise by getting injured once again.

And got smashed and still got an undeserved title shot right after.

Tell me more excuses Gus hugger.
yeah whatever, you manage to be a fucking woodley fan

horrible thread

people shit on bisping too, it's just that woodley bullshit is more recent, so you're seeing more flack towards him

and woodley sucks ass, he's annoying as fuck, and one of the biggest whiners in the game
If Woodley, the Currnet UFC Welterweight champion, sucks ass then Gus must suck ass, dick and balls.

Situation is totally different with Bisping hendo. History bewteen two for one. Also Hendo coming off devastating KO of scary ass Lombard who TYRUN also ducked.

TYRUN wants to fight a guy who has not won in 5 years or a retired guy.

If Bisping called out Rich Franklin then I'd say same situation.

Anyway you're wrong too. ppl are salty about Bisping ducking jacare too.

I ain't salty. Didn't have a dog in the Lawler/Woodley fight.

But Wonderboy is overdue a title shot.

Tyron is good, he knocked out Lawler.....that's one helluva an accomplishment.

I just don't like the guy because of all the whining and crying and halfassed racist comments he makes. Still doesn't change the fact he knocked out Lawler though.......and he is the champ.

As for Bisping, I know there is a lot of rubbish that comes out of his mouth too..........I just can't understand any of it.

He beat Robbie. Knocked him out in the first. Good for him. Meanwhile, he:

-Didn't deserve the shot in the first place
-Didn't have the belt around his waist for 5 minutes before calling out a dude who hasn't fought in almost 2 years, and hasn't won a fight in 5
-Then calls out GSP, another guy who hasn't fought in years.
-Went on and on how champs should fight the contenders, then decides that's no longer true when he has the belt.
-Wants money fights, but really wants to fight guys that are proven draws, knowing they'll be the one making the money for him.
-To add on to the last point, didn't want to help sell UFC 201 at all, because he wasn't benefitting directly from it, showing again, he's a hypocrite.

Bisping had guys coming out of the wood work wanting to fight him after winning the belt. He chose Hendo, and at least there's a storyline there. It's a bullshit fight, but there's some halfway decent reasoning behind it.

Tyron is good, he knocked out Lawler.....that's one helluva an accomplishment.

I just don't like the guy because of all the whining and crying and halfassed racist comments he makes. Still doesn't change the fact he knocked out Lawler though.......and he is the champ.

As for Bisping, I know there is a lot of rubbish that comes out of his mouth too..........I just can't understand any of it.
Who said TYRUN is bad? He probably beats the retired GSP or DIAZ and almost everyone else.

He is still ducking #1 and his most difficult challenge way Rory tuned him up WB can do 5x better.

I mean Woodley is calling out guys who are essentially retired. This ain't exactly rocket science.

The reason people are shitting on woodley is simple.He refused to fight and got a title shot even though there were better options and he doesnt want to fight the best guy in his division and he just comes across badly.

Were as Bisping stepped up to the plate on short notice against a guy who had stopped him and beat him in the 1st and even though he is a dick he has fought the best of the best throughout his career and has never sat out.And he is doing a rematch of the most infamous moment of his career.

But as woodley is black ill do the obligatory

THATS RACIST
100% didn't read. But......

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

yeah whatever, you manage to be a fucking woodley fan

Yeah that's what I thought.

Boy if Jan beats Gus, I'll be concerned for well being.

Btw I'm a Condit fan and if he beats Maia he's gonna beat both Woodley and Wonderboy. That belt will be his.

Yeah that's what I thought.

Boy if Jan beats Gus, I'll be concerned for well being.

Btw I'm a Condit fan and if he beats Maia he's gonna beat both Woodley and Wonderboy. That belt will be his.
condit, hahahaha

if he loses to demian, I'm the one that's going to laugh at you. and not only that, maybe he can beat demian, but wonderboy would be the champ, and he won't ever get past him

Situation is totally different with Bisping hendo. History bewteen two for one. Also Hendo coming off devastating KO of scary ass Lombard who TYRUN also ducked.

Woodley should forced to fight steroid users. Is this place against PEDS or not?

Who said TYRUN is bad? He probably beats the retired GSP or DIAZ and almost everyone else.

He is still ducking #1 and his most difficult challenge way Rory tuned him up WB can do 5x better.

You say keep saying five times. It's not like Wonderboy starched Rory or did Rory how Rory did to Woodley. This isn't a blowout fight because you're mad and salty

He's calling out guys not even in the UFC and the process of getting them in is not only long, but he'd be fighting one of two ring-rusted fighters. Yeah I'd call that a bitch move, bro.

Hell, why not call out Rich Franklin? I hear he's rusty and a big name, too.

Don't justify it by saying he koed Lombard because that doesn't grant you a titleshot. Lombard just got finished by Magny at WW too and isn't even a top 10 MW. And that bullshit about the personal reasons? That doesn't justify a titleshot either.

Don't justify it by saying he koed Lombard because that doesn't grant you a titleshot. Lombard just got finished by Magny at WW too and isn't even a top 10 MW. And that bullshit about the personal reasons? That doesn't justify a titleshot either.

Where's Magny's title shot Shertards?

condit, hahahaha

if he loses to demian, I'm the one that's going to laugh at you. and not only that, maybe he can beat demian, but wonderboy would be the champ, and he won't ever get past him

Condit beat Rory worse than Wonderboy. Or does MMA math not count for this?

Back