All you Woodley haters are salty as hell lmao

But to this level? I literally only have seen negative threads about Woodley since he became champ.
I think part of it was his not deserving a TS to begin with. Props to him for capitalizing though. I think it's more people feeling for Wonderboy.

6fa6nm.jpg

I think part of it was his not deserving a TS to begin with. Props to him for capitalizing though. I think it's more people feeling for Wonderboy.

He certainly deserved it more than Condit did when Condit received his title shot....after a win over Alves after being stopped by Woodley.

Condit won a fight for the number 1 contender spot and was on a good winning streak.And doesnt come off as entitled.And he fought gsp 9 months later and was clearly the number one contender at the time.Were as woodley sat out for nearly 2 years without fighting and you had better options for a title shot such as wonderboy who was on a big winning streak compared to woodley on a 2 fight winning streak

"Doesn't comes off as entitled"

Wtf does that even mean? Woodley made a smart business decision and it worked out for him. What the hell does that have to do with him being "entitled"?

He certainly deserved it more than Condit did when Condit received his title shot....after a win over Alves after being stopped by Woodley.
Condit was coming off an injury and not avoiding fights. If Condit won and then ducked the #1 contender we'd probably see him get some flak too.

I have no hate for Woodley trying to get paid, just saying why he is getting some extra hate. People like WB and people feel Woodley got his TS by avoiding fights.

In all fairness...Woodley's win is more credible. Bisping's was kinda fluke-ish.

Wtf does that even mean? Woodley made a smart business decision and it worked out for him. What the hell does that have to do with him being "entitled"?

He didnt earn his title shot,who did he beat to get it? 2 wins and 1 a close win against a sick Kelvin

Amen brother. I think a lot of the saltyness comes from him Ko-ing a fan favorite like Lawler. Just like when Rashad koed Chuck.

Yea, but middleweight is a mess, and Bisping stepped up and took a fight that no one gave him a chance in, and there isn't a standout contender.

Woodley got a title shot when it should have been Wonderboy, and Wonderboy is a clear cut number 1 contender.

and racist

Does your dumbass even know what racist means?
Stop posting, and google it.

I don't respect luck.

As long as you feel that way about conor too.

Only negative threads. Exactly right. Dude wasn't the champ 3 minutes before a negative thread was made.

I'm saying the color thing plays a part too with more people then some would care to admit.

Im holding my opinion on it for now. If he does fight and BEAT wonderboy and were STILL hearing that shit, then you just may have a point.

what was lucky buddeh? Please don't say you think that clean right hand was lucky lmao.

You need to chill with the "buddeh" ...its getting long in the tooth..and simply lame.

the integrity of the sport should not be sacrificed to woodley's bank account. he only wants to defend the belt against draws, but he got a shot while having zero draw. #hypocrite #fightthenumberone

I was going to clown you for saying Integrity of the sport and UFC...but im sure youve been flamed enough on how terribly wrong you are.

Race isn't a "card", it's the playing board. You guys really just don't get that..... 5 years in just about any black person's shoes and you'd stop this silly, undermining, "card" talk.

UFC puts on cards. Race is waaaaay deeper in the fabric of America and the west.

Oh it most certainly is..other countries have their incidences not doubt but us here in the US?
I think its MUCH more subltle than it was but its still here. You have dumbass people in this thread who dont even know what racist means, i mean their stupidity is hilarious!
But the fact that Donald Trump might be the next president is a CLEAR indication that racism is still, in fact alive.
And the GOP is like "I think we fucked up"...

Saying that Tyron is ducking Wonderboy by calling out GSP, is like saying that a basketballer is ducking a good player by calling out Michael Jordan.

And the idiots on sherdog cant see the difference. Thats what is astonishing to me. I mean, were talking GSP here!
Either they have forgotten, or they really dont know how good GSP was.
I think its the latter...ignorance.

The reason people are shitting on woodley is simple.He refused to fight and got a title shot even though there were better options and he doesnt want to fight the best guy in his division and he just comes across badly.

Were as Bisping stepped up to the plate on short notice against a guy who had stopped him and beat him in the 1st and even though he is a dick he has fought the best of the best throughout his career and has never sat out.And he is doing a rematch of the most infamous moment of his career.

But as woodley is black ill do the obligatory

THATS RACIST

Again, its sad that you even say its racist, when..that term doesnt even apply.
Hillbillys really ARE ignorant!
Now, that could be considered a RACIST comment.

I have all the respect in the world for Woodley's skillset. In fact I picked him to beat Lawler.

And I also like your posts @Alanf7, but people really do have a justifiable reason to dislike Woodley. Leading up to the fight, he was saying loads of dumbshit about racism. That would be one reason to find him annoying. He also blatantly ducked Thompson which would rub a lot of people the wrong way.

Whats driving me crazy is they are too stupid to use the correct term. So out of ignorance and frustration, they say racist and, by definition, its completely wrong. Its scary how dumb some people are.

Conor does it and some people praise him.

Does your dumbass even know what racist means?
Stop posting, and google it.

As long as you feel that way about conor too.

Im holding my opinion on it for now. If he does fight and BEAT wonderboy and were STILL hearing that shit, then you just may have a point.

You need to chill with the "buddeh" ...its getting long in the tooth..and simply lame.

I was going to clown you for saying Integrity of the sport and UFC...but im sure youve been flamed enough on how terribly wrong you are.

Oh it most certainly is..other countries have their incidences not doubt but us here in the US?
I think its MUCH more subltle than it was but its still here. You have dumbass people in this thread who dont even know what racist means, i mean their stupidity is hilarious!
But the fact that Donald Trump might be the next president is a CLEAR indication that racism is still, in fact alive.
And the GOP is like "I think we fucked up"...

And the idiots on sherdog cant see the difference. Thats what is astonishing to me. I mean, were talking GSP here!
Either they have forgotten, or they really dont know how good GSP was.
I think its the latter...ignorance.

Again, its sad that you even say its racist, when..that term doesnt even apply.
Hillbillys really ARE ignorant!
Now, that could be considered a RACIST comment.

Whats driving me crazy is they are too stupid to use the correct term. So out of ignorance and frustration, they say racist and, by definition, its completely wrong. Its scary how dumb some people are.

Conor does it and some people praise him.

You really dont grasp Sarcasm do you

He didnt earn his title shot,who did he beat to get it? 2 wins and 1 a close win against a sick Kelvin

Dana told him he would get a shot and Tyron MADE him keep his word

Smart business move and you Woodley haters are salty as fuck about it

What do expect from Trump supporters?

Whites can do anything in this sport or outside and get away with it according to MMA fans.

Inb4 responses I hate Clinton too. This election is pointless

I'm salty towards Robbie for letting this guy land a big shot on him like that.

horrible thread

people shit on bisping too, it's just that woodley bullshit is more recent, so you're seeing more flack towards him

and woodley sucks ass, he's annoying as fuck, and one of the biggest whiners in the game

Gus sure whined a lot and tried to duck Rumble and was willing to wait TWO YEARS without fighting to rematch Jones.

Then this happened
114_Alexander_Gustafsson_vs_Anthony_Johnson_0_0.jpg

Then he got gifted a shot against DC over Teixeira and Bader.

Shut the fuck up Gus hugger.

Last edited:
So essentially Woodley gets hated on because he made a smart business decision to wait to fight for the title? You mean just like Carlos Condit, who refused to defend his interim title and waited for GSP?

Wonder why Condit is beloved for doing the same thing Woodley did....

I wish Condit was champ though. He almost had it twice

Gus sure whined a lot and tried to duck Rumble and was willing to wait TWO YEARS with fighting to rematch Jones.

Then got gifted a shot against DC over Teixeira and Bader.

You have no right to talk Gus hugger.
they promised it to him, dummy

and in the end he fought rumble, so yeah, stfu

Bisping didn't duck shit. Management offered him the fight and he took it. If they offered him someone else he would have taken that and not whined about it.

I like Woodley but he's being annoying. You have no leverage to pick a super fight. You've never been a star, you just got the belt, and you were coming off a very long layoff.

Saying that Tyron is ducking Wonderboy by calling out GSP, is like saying that a basketballer is ducking a good player by calling out Michael Jordan.

LOL!!! If it was Jordan coming off a fucking 4 year layoff then yes it would be justified! Woodley is TRYING to be smart but the majority sees through it. Wonderboy wants to strike his skull in and Tyrone wants no part of being locked in the cage with him. I see Tyrones Title REIGN lasting about as long as Rashads :D

I was rooting for him and happy as hell when Lawler got KTFO. He just managed to make me regret that in record time with his terrible mental gymnastics about money fights and avoiding Thompson.

Sounds like you got triggered

they promised it to him, dummy

and in the end he fought rumble, so yeah, stfu

You mean like how they promised Woodley a title shot?

Gus squandered that promise by getting injured once again.

And got smashed and still got an undeserved title shot right after.

Tell me more excuses Gus hugger.

Back