All you Woodley haters are salty as hell lmao

I don't like his style of fighting. Also him pulling race card was sad. I think he'll lose the belt to the next challenger which is why he is trying to find big money fights before it happens. Guy seems like a decent person though so I don't really hate the guy.

Race isn't a "card", it's the playing board. You guys really just don't get that..... 5 years in just about any black person's shoes and you'd stop this silly, undermining, "card" talk.

UFC puts on cards. Race is waaaaay deeper in the fabric of America and the west.

I'm not even a fan of Lawler but at least he'll fight anybody? Did Nick or GSP already KO Woodley like Hendo? Did they win on the same night Woodley won his title like Hendo?

the integrity of the sport should not be sacrificed to woodley's bank account. he only wants to defend the belt against draws, but he got a shot while having zero draw. #hypocrite #fightthenumberone
Like it's integrity was sacrificed
by signing brock on & letting
him piss hot? Or signing cm
punk? Or signing a nazi HW?
Or James toney? Or letting vitor
fight juiced in Canada against
Jones???

Lol at "integrity". The fertitta's
founded the company with
shady business practices....

Even worse than the "salty haters" are the guys who act like tough guys and end their post with "Don't be Hating Salty Virgins!".

Also, fwiw, it's Hatin, there's no fucking G at the end of it you idiot.

Saying that Tyron is ducking Wonderboy by calling out GSP, is like saying that a basketballer is ducking a good player by calling out Michael Jordan.

I don't really care for Woodley, but I guess I don't qualify as a hater. I don't blame him for trying to cash out as the champ.

I think the difference between Bisping and Woodley is Bisping stayed active always fighting top guys and cashed in taking a fight on short notice. Woodley on the other hand was coming off a fight against a fringe top 15 that he should have lost and sat out almost 2 years crying like a baby till he got one, now he is talking about how old he is and how he needs to make cash.........well if he needs cash that bad maybe he should have fought in the last 2 years.

the integrity of the sport should not be sacrificed to woodley's bank account. he only wants to defend the belt against draws, but he got a shot while having zero draw. #hypocrite #fightthenumberone
"Intetgrety of the sport" what have you been watching the last year? Anyway shouldn't your beef be with the UFC and not Woodly. As far as draw , he has alot of haters and they seem to be growing.

Funny that when Bisping ducks the whole division he doesn't nearly get as much crap as when Woodley wants a big money fight with Nick or Gsp(which both have the potential to be great fights). And there's the fact that Bisping has a much better income than Woodley and didn't even want a certain fighter for the money, but just because he was the easiest and to erase a loss. Woodley actually wants a big money fight first(i can't blame him for this) so he can cash out to be more wealthy and wants to take on the next contenders after that.

Lmao at all the guys who got rustled because of him.
MMA-Tyron-Woodley.jpg

Don't be hating salty virigins.

He's calling out guys not even in the UFC and the process of getting them in is not only long, but he'd be fighting one of two ring-rusted fighters. Yeah I'd call that a bitch move, bro.

Hell, why not call out Rich Franklin? I hear he's rusty and a big name, too.

Bisping did get a lot of heat for ducking fighters, as he should have. He may not have gotten as much as Woodley but it's because Bisping actually has history with Hendo and wanted to avenge the loss after getting brutally KOed by him. Woodley called out Diaz, who hasn't won in 4-5 years, while speaking directly to the rightful #1 Contender and Hendo at least won his last fight (against a fighter that Woodley had previously ducked).

The scenarios aren't even completely the same.

The reason people are shitting on woodley is simple.He refused to fight and got a title shot even though there were better options and he doesnt want to fight the best guy in his division and he just comes across badly.

Were as Bisping stepped up to the plate on short notice against a guy who had stopped him and beat him in the 1st and even though he is a dick he has fought the best of the best throughout his career and has never sat out.And he is doing a rematch of the most infamous moment of his career.

But as woodley is black ill do the obligatory

THATS RACIST

Oh man the butthurt is real lol. People actually though Lawler was some unstoppable monster.

Woodley trained for years to punch Robbie Lawler in the face and he punched him in the face really hard. It's not luck, it's MMA.

Fair enough if he was getting whooped and landed it out of nowhere, but he set it up and KO'd him. Not the first time he's KO'd someone either. Dude clearly hits very hard.

The reason people are shitting on woodley is simple.He refused to fight and got a title shot even though there were better options and he doesnt want to fight the best guy in his division and he just comes across badly.

Were as Bisping stepped up to the plate on short notice against a guy who had stopped him and beat him in the 1st and even though he is a dick he has fought the best of the best throughout his career and has never sat out.And he is doing a rematch of the most infamous moment of his career.

But as woodley is black ill do the obligatory

THATS RACIST

So essentially Woodley gets hated on because he made a smart business decision to wait to fight for the title? You mean just like Carlos Condit, who refused to defend his interim title and waited for GSP?

Wonder why Condit is beloved for doing the same thing Woodley did....

People hated on him even before he won the title and started picking his fights. Sad.

I have all the respect in the world for Woodley's skillset. In fact I picked him to beat Lawler.

And I also like your posts @Alanf7, but people really do have a justifiable reason to dislike Woodley. Leading up to the fight, he was saying loads of dumbshit about racism. That would be one reason to find him annoying. He also blatantly ducked Thompson which would rub a lot of people the wrong way.

So essentially Woodley gets hated on because he made a smart business decision to wait to fight for the title? You mean just like Carlos Condit, who refused to defend his interim title and waited for GSP?

Wonder why Condit is beloved for doing the same thing Woodley did....

Condit won a fight for the number 1 contender spot and was on a good winning streak.And doesnt come off as entitled.And he fought gsp 9 months later and was clearly the number one contender at the time.Were as woodley sat out for nearly 2 years without fighting and you had better options for a title shot such as wonderboy who was on a big winning streak compared to woodley on a 2 fight winning streak

I don't like his style of fighting. Also him pulling race card was sad. I think he'll lose the belt to the next challenger which is why he is trying to find big money fights before it happens. Guy seems like a decent person though so I don't really hate the guy.

It is as simple as this for me .. no hate, no racism (pfft), and no anger over Woodley beating Lawler whom I respect, but was not really a fan of. Woodley is not entitled to fan interest in his desire for a money fight ... no fighter is.

Am I mad at Woodley because he wants a big money fight? No, I am not mad about it, I am just not interested in it .. I want to see Wonderboy fight for the title, that is the fight I am interested in as a fan of this sport, and that is all.

I think people are just tired of whiners. We have a lot of them lately. Woodley, Johny, Weidman, Rockhold. They constantly bitch and whine.

I was gonna put 10 on Woodley in the 1st but forgot because of too many green cigs :(
I still had the betting page open when I closed the fight :p

Huge Lawler fan but I just shrugged. Too many wars and T-Wood nailed him with a perfect punch.

Do I like Woodley? Meh, but he is the champ and I would love to see T-Wood v Diaz at UFC 202 (where I will be supporting McFeathers).

Back