All you Woodley haters are salty as hell lmao

horrible thread

people shit on bisping too, it's just that woodley bullshit is more recent, so you're seeing more flack towards him

and woodley sucks ass, he's annoying as fuck, and one of the biggest whiners in the game

There's no clear #1 contender at Middleweight
Wonderboy is one of the most deserving contenders in recent history
Lol. Look at Romero's streak buddeh, don't be so blind.

Bisping doesnt have a clear cut #1 contender in his div at the moment.. If there was a surging #1 contender in his div you can bet your ass thats who the UFC would of made him fight.. The 2 guys woodley wants to fight havnt seen ring time in years

Bisping wants to revenge a loss and is a True "OG" of MMA. Tyron calls out Nick Diaz to fight in 3 wks when he isn't even active. and remind u Tyron needed 18 months for his unearned shot. Sooooo he should fight whoever he gets and if he is gonna call anybody I'm sure Rory wouldn't mind beating him again. I guess that would be the safer bet in Tyron's mind being Wonderboy destroys him! Or no the safer bet is to call out 0 active/ roster fighters and be inactive. He's a punk and the WW division is in crisis right now!!!!

I've said this before, I fully understand why he's trying for a "big money" fight, but I could give zero fucks about his business ambitions. Champs fight (or should) top contenders, stop ducking Wonder Boy. Add to the fact that he has next to no PPV drawing power. If I was Nick I'd be like fuck that, get some fans motherfucker...outside of his family and the 50 hardcore ones on Sherdog.

Kevin-Spacey-Turn-Around-During-Emmys.gif

Funny that when Bisping ducks the whole division he doesn't nearly get as much crap as when Woodley wants a big money fight with Nick or Gsp(which both have the potential to be great fights). And there's the fact that Bisping has a much better income than Woodley and didn't even want a certain fighter for the money, but just because he was the easiest and to erase a loss. Woodley actually wants a big money fight first(i can't blame him for this) so he can cash out to be more wealthy and wants to take on the next contenders after that.

Lmao at all the guys who got rustled because of him.
MMA-Tyron-Woodley.jpg

Don't be hating salty virigins.

I don't have anything agains him, but I do think he is acting like an idiot. He needs to fight Wonderboy and then he can chase all the superfights he wants.

Are we not allowed to dislike a guy that talked for 2 years about how rankings should be the only thing determining title shots, only to then dismiss the clear number one contender who's in a better streak than him?

I'm indifferent to him. It's his first title defense so I don't mind - same with Bisping.

If he keeps on winning he's gonna have to fight the 1,2,3,4 of the division.

With trash talk being so important, Woodley isn't a draw because he's just so dull. I bet Dana was like oh frikking great like it wasn't bad enough Robbie being champ.

the integrity of the sport should not be sacrificed to woodley's bank account. he only wants to defend the belt against draws, but he got a shot while having zero draw. #hypocrite #fightthenumberone

I don't respect luck.

Oh man the butthurt is real lol. People actually though Lawler was some unstoppable monster.

Woodley trained for years to punch Robbie Lawler in the face and he punched him in the face really hard. It's not luck, it's MMA.

I think Bisping has gotten a lot of heat for ducking.
bisping has fought everyone in the sport and didn't sit for two years demanding a shot. there is only one hendo. the most legendary career in mma deserves to go out on a title shot. there is no comparison between bisping and woodly's situations

I was rooting for him and happy as hell when Lawler got KTFO. He just managed to make me regret that in record time with his terrible mental gymnastics about money fights and avoiding Thompson.

the integrity of the sport should not be sacrificed to woodley's bank account. he only wants to defend the belt against draws, but he got a shot while having zero draw. #hypocrite #fightthenumberone

Lol @ pretending the UFC gives a fuck about the "integrity of the sport". They put up shit fights like Connor vs Nate 2 and Bisping vs Hendo 2 so they can boost their bank account. So why shouldn't fighters take this same mindset?

Back