All you Woodley haters are salty as hell lmao

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Funny that when Bisping ducks the whole division he doesn't nearly get as much crap as when Woodley wants a big money fight with Nick or Gsp(which both have the potential to be great fights). And there's the fact that Bisping has a much better income than Woodley and didn't even want a certain fighter for the money, but just because he was the easiest and to erase a loss. Woodley actually wants a big money fight first(i can't blame him for this) so he can cash out to be more wealthy and wants to take on the next contenders after that.

Lmao at all the guys who got rustled because of him.
MMA-Tyron-Woodley.jpg

Don't be hating salty virigins.

I think Bisping has gotten a lot of heat for ducking.

Agreed.

Tyron knocked out Robbie Fucking Lawler.

If that doesn't buy your respect as a fan, then you are just being a baby.

Agreed.

Tyron knocked out Robbie Fucking Lawler.

If that doesn't buy you respect from a fan, then that fan is just being a baby.
Amen brother. I think a lot of the saltyness comes from him Ko-ing a fan favorite like Lawler. Just like when Rashad koed Chuck.

You guys are giving this your best, aren't you? Fuck off

because Woodley has been bitched and whinging the whole time...Bisping has at least been quiet about it all....

everyone who disagrees w me is salty and insecure -

but yea, woodley is keeping it real and fans are getting mad - they want fighters who pretend they would fight for free and make up other lies - i approve of his actions and comments for the most part - but im not like others here who cant stand when others are successful, i want fighters to make more money and be happy

I hope I'm being fair and giving both fighters equal amounts of crap. Bisping and Henderson have way more fans than woodley, and both fanbases are really happy with the match up. woodley doesn't have enough brot... fans around here.

Amen brother. I think a lot of the saltyness comes from him Ko-ing a fan favorite like Lawler. Just like when Rashad koed Chuck.

Yeah, I don't get that attitude. Even if I love a fighter, if someone beats them fair & square, I give them props. Especially when they do it in such a clean, devastating fashion.

I've given Bisping more flack than i've given Tyron...that's because i actually find Tyron's fights exciting

I don't like his style of fighting. Also him pulling race card was sad. I think he'll lose the belt to the next challenger which is why he is trying to find big money fights before it happens. Guy seems like a decent person though so I don't really hate the guy.

bisping fighting henderson is the biggest joke ever. tons of people, myself included, hate on bisping for that.

as for woodley, im cool with him calling out gsp, but nick diaz would be a joke.

But to this level? I literally only have seen negative threads about Woodley since he became champ.
Only negative threads. Exactly right. Dude wasn't the champ 3 minutes before a negative thread was made.

I'm saying the color thing plays a part too with more people then some would care to admit.

There's no clear #1 contender at Middleweight
Wonderboy is one of the most deserving contenders in recent history

What if we aren't haters, but just meh on these guys like tyron (stipe/cain/etc)?

Still, I'm pretty psyched for some of the potential call-outs (as champ) TW could make: Miletich, Mezger, Bustamante, Baroni, Hughes, Serra, Newton, Wiet, Jennum, etc.

The list of big-money fights to be made is endless.

Back